Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The Odd series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldrick

Baldrick

The Odd series Empty
PostSubject: The Odd series   The Odd series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am

Anyone read much of Dean Koontz work? I've always been a fan of Koontz and King. Well there is a series of I believe 5 books now starting with Odd Thomas that I have read 3 so far and thoroughly enjoy. I'm not going to go into the plot or anything like that incase anyone wants to check them out but I will say that they are suspense/thriller/a touch of scifi-horror. One of the better "heroes" I've come across in awhile ( depth wise ). Got a bored weekend - give it a shot, not very long around 400 pages if I remember correctly so easily finished in a weekend.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Odd series Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd series   The Odd series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:32 am

nope never heard of it....thinking of starting some Brandon Sanderson here soon!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

The Odd series
Page 1 of 1