Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marik

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi all,

I've been playing FFXIV on and off since beta, however, with the new welcoming changes to FFXIV I'm planning to play a lot more!
I've played FFXI for a few year back in the days and played FFIV onwards when they were still on Super Nintendo, in Japanese lol~
(I was only 4 or 5 and was grinding for my bro...) Onigiri Wave

My ingame name is Marik Gryfith (yes it's generated...) Onigiri XD
Main classes are:
LNC 37
ARH 34
and a handful of other 15~22s
Crafting is all around 13 to 22 and thinking about leveling them more eventually~

I'm actually in New Zealand, Christchurch. With the earthquake we've had here, gaming has been disruped. Onigiri Dizzy
I'm hoping to level my character a lot more in all aspect, and not just gunning for the best weapon or armour,
but to enjoy the journey of getting them is what I'm more about.

Overall, I'm looking for people to enjoy the vast world of FFXIV with, and are more than willing to put in the time and effort to learn and help out! Onigiri Cute

Hope to see you all ingame.
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: