Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ket Sueki

Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player Empty
PostSubject: Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player   Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey hows it going, names Ket

I used to play ffxi, 73 sam/war and now im playing ffxiv, and am loving it!

I am definitely looking for more english speaking players to party up and do leves or whatnot with.

Currently 28arc/23gla/15mar/12lnc

I actually just started up my own linkshell with a buddy from work here, BUT if there are great people in this LS, we would love to join you! I even have a teamspeak/ventrilo server set up for voice chat that the LS can use as well!

How many people are playing right now on your LS in ffxiv?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player   Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Hardly ever come here anymore. Sorry but this LS has long been dead...for almost a year now. We all stopped playing XI when XIV launched, and when that failed we pretty much scattered into the wind!

Check the official FFXIV forums for an LS, you'll have better luck there.

I am looking forward to checking out FFXIV again once 2.0 launches, but that's about 10+ months from now...and even then, who knows if it'll be worth playing then...le sigh
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Devros Meredin

Devros Meredin

PostSubject: Re: Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player   Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 am

heya, glad to see ur enjoying ffxiv but like khal said this linkshell is pretty much dead there's only a select few of us that currently still plays. If your looking for a linkshell or just need any help with anything message me ingame and i'll be sure to help ya out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player   Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former FFXI and Current FFXIV Player
Page 1 of 1