Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylene

New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 am

Hello members of Eldritch Eponym I found your FFXIV linkshell advertisement on the www.mmorpg.com FFXIV forums. With this being said i am very interested in looking for a linkshell i can call my home when FFXIV comes out. I have always wanted to try and play FFXI but the lack of a established linkshell and dedication to my other mmorpg guild always put a halt to further investment into this path. Though When i saw that I could buy everything for FFXI for only 15$ i could not really pass it up. As such I will be trying and playing FFXI until FFXIV comes out.

For most of my MMORPG career I have been a "end game hardcore" World of Warcraft raider, though recently with the ease of current content i find myself with nothing to do 5-6 days out of the week. I have usually been in guilds that have been "ranked" in the top 50 us since i have started to raid in World of Warcraft, about 4 - 5 years. During this time I have played mostly a Hunter and the Ranger class really intrigues me in the FFXI world.

When i am not letting my soul get sucked away by raiding in World of Warcraft I am usually playing single player rpg/jrpg's and/or watching the current season's anime. I love the FF series and most of any good jrpg series that has a decent story and plot line associated with it.

My hobbies outside of gaming include but are not limited to PHP web development and some video editing, though I used to play Dungeons and Dragons v3.5 with my roommates before I had to move last year which was a lot of fun as well.

Finally I hope this name is adequate though I think I do need it to be capitalized, if nothing else.

It is good to meet all of yall.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:49 am

Hiya Mylene, your name is great and I'll capitalize it for ya here soon. Glad to have ya interested not only in us but also wanting to try FFXI after WoW. It gonna definitely be one hell of a new experience for ya thats gonna test your patience. However though, with a good LS/Guild at all times it becomes ever better for any type of scenario.

We are all fast becoming great friends, playing with each other nearly every night in LS PTs, lvling together and making great progress. Its a ton of fun, and we're on Vent too which makes the experience even better most times...hehe

Membership granted, and do please read through our forums and be social; posting where ya want...talk with ya more later!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 am

welcome to EE! New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell 906341 hope to see you in game soon ill get you a pearl or brialyn can get you in the morning if shes on.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 am

Welcome Mylene!
We're getting more and more ex-WoW players New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell 402589 FFXI is a big change from end-game hardcore raiding that's for sure, but in good ways~ I don't think we have any members that are Rangers, so I like that you want to play one, I hear it's hard work though, if you like the pets more there's Beastmasters too, but they're also hard work... lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 am

Welcome to EE! Glad to have you and if Achasia has not beaten me to the pearl giving, I will gladly get one this morning!
Back to top Go down
Xalic Austrict

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 am

Welcome, I hope you enjoy FFXI, its a big jump in time it takes to level than wow but imo itFFXI has more depth and you arent rushed to get cap.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 am

Xalic is right, I've been playing since NA launch and I've had plenty of fun and have yet to get a job to level 75, I can't say that's the cap anymore though because it'll be 99 by the end of the year New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell 541493
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell   New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FFXI player seeking eventual FFXIV Linkshell
Page 1 of 1