Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Returning Player Looking for Linkshell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodarius

Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: Returning Player Looking for Linkshell   Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 am

Name - Rodarius

Age - 25

Married - "Shows the ball and chain around his ankle" lol

Lvl - 5 WHM

Ok, I have been playing mmo's for about 10 years I want to say. Played Everquest for the longest time. And of course other games like shadowbane, wow, swg, eq2, and many many f2p games and some others i can't think of off the time of my head atm. I am a very neutral player. I don't cause problems I enjoy helping thats why I play a healer. ^_^ I prefer a druid but White Mage/Bard will do.

umm..ya I lost the whole speech hmm..

!

Well ya, and I have a beard.

Hope to see everyone in game ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Player Looking for Linkshell   Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 am

lol nice to meet you! I am also married *shows her ball and chain*

I enjoy playing healer myself ^^ I actually preferred healing as a druid in WoW for some reason I really enjoyed HoT healing.

Welcome to EE and we are glad to have ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Player Looking for Linkshell   Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am

welcome! i totally missed this post somehow then again i wasnt awake at 3:15 >.<
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Returning Player Looking for Linkshell   Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 am

Achasia Koromis wrote:
welcome! i totally missed this post somehow then again i wasnt awake at 3:15 >.<

4:15 for me!

Welcome to EE Rodarius! I played a Druid in WoW too but I went with the offensive magic path~ which may be why whenever someone attempted to gank me they were suprised when I pwn't them... ah well, they shouldn't pick on poor innocent female night elves!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Returning Player Looking for Linkshell   Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

Hello hello Rodarius, and of course glad to have ya interested in us and playing FFXI again. I can has a beard too, but no ball and chain...woohoo!!!

Anyway membership granted and if ya havn't already received a Pearl you will soonish I'm sure. Cyas in Vana'diel and hopefully all over our forums...plenty to read and talk about!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Player Looking for Linkshell   Returning Player Looking for Linkshell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Player Looking for Linkshell
Page 1 of 1