Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Returning player.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maegera

Maegera

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

First and foremost, Hello! I am a returning player who played FFXI for several years before moving to other MMOs such as WoW and most recently Aion. I always felt that something was missing in those games, however, and could never quite put my finger on it. I realize now that what FFXI offered that no other MMOs seem to do is the true sense of camaraderie that I felt. Sadly all of my previous FFXI friends have since gone on to other games and other things and now I find myself in need of a new place to call home. I actually currently on Unicorn but I've been looking for a server with a little better population and just some more friendly faces. My main character is Shadowkat which may or may not survive the transfer so the name may change. I have a 75 DRK, 62 PLD, 60 DRG and several under 45. There are a few later missions and things that I never got the chance to do that I'd love to do before the release of FFXIV. Yet, most of all I've missed gaming and find that I had the most fun playing FFXI.
Back to top Go down

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Glad to have you. Khal will want your forum name to match your character name so let us know what you get it changed too if you transfer servers.

When I played years ago I used to play on Unicorn :) and I think I might have played with you a bit as your name rings a bell. Did you know Sjgreenfield, Caspian, or Orangeknight?!
Back to top Go down
Maegera

Maegera

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Absolutely. I remember completely, Caspian and I became quite good friends but I did my fair share of playing with all of those characters, I actually played a little WoW with Caspian aswell. Always nice to find someone you've played with.
Back to top Go down

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I was Chroi, I think I met you when I was off and on trying to decide if I wanted to really leave for WoW! I really liked Caspian and I kept up for a while through e-mail. Sadly I haven't talked to him lately.

It would be so cool to have you playing with us! Returning player. 402589
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 pm

hihi, and yes your name will definitely need to change, but for now I'll change it to Shadowkat temporarily since its better than the current choice. Then should you transfer to our world or start anew please pick a more acceptable "fantasy" style name that follows our policy.

Anywho, glad to have ya choose us and want to play FFXI again...it truly is quite that one and only gem, that no other MMO devs seem to understand how to create yet.

Membership incoming, and please do read through our forums...tons to look over and know about us!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Maegera

Maegera

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 pm

That's not a problem at all it's just a user name I use for a lot of things, but the transfer went without a hitch and as suspected I had to cahnges my name as there were 3 Shadowcats previously on unicorn. The new name is Maegera which I hope is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Sure thats a good choice, changed!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Maegera

Maegera

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm currently online and should be for a while.
Back to top Go down

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

I won't be online myself until tomorrow but I hope to see you then. If you don't have pearl by tomorrow look me up in game (Brialyn) and I will get you one! So glad to have you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Welcome back to FFXI. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player.   Returning player. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning player.
Page 1 of 1