Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello from another returning player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonzu

Hello from another returning player Empty
PostSubject: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi, I used to play on the Bismarck server for 3 years quit playing during dec 06 since then I played WoW on and off but quit again last june and I'm really bored waiting around for XIV so was thinking of coming back to XI to level up some jobs and see the rest of the storylines I didnt get to finish

as for my history on XI, I was a pld main for most of my time, then got jealous of most high lvl parties wanting nin, so I went blm to get shafted when ToA came out =( my blm is 74 or 75 pld 60 rdm like 43 then have 5-6 jobs in the 30s rest in the 20s besides pup and cor and I dont have sch or dnc unlocked due to never playing WoG

I have sky and sea access killed everything in sky fought a jailer or two before

I am not entirely sure if I will come back first I need to get my ID from SE and get a new password so will see if that works out beyond that, I would like to ask if the game is worth returning to if I plan on spending 2-4ish hours a day playing i dont have any desire to get into much endgame would just like to level and do missions and probably pick up cooking to pay for gear and what not so is it worth coming back to XI or should I just wait till XIV?

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

i think its so worth goign back to 11 alot of changes. and welcome to eldritch eponym. youd be surprised all of the things that ahve changed O.o although the starter areas are a smidge anoying. just dunes though qufim is so much easier to get a pt.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Hello, welcome to EE and wanting to return to FFXI with us! Its definitely worth coming back to see all the changes and as far as End-Game goes we do-not have any focus or desire to do that. We tend to stick with leveling for now especially with all the new players and returnees that have started over, and doing quests and missions for story-lines whenever possible.

We do enjoy focusing on the social environments and chatting on Vent nightly, and of course I'd love it if more members would post on the forums, but I assume thats something many need to get used too, since so few guilds out there ever care about being social, and treat each other as a number instead of a friend.

Anyway, membership granted and should you decided to return with your old account we're on the Fenrir server. Let us know and we'll meet up in Vana'diel!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Jonzu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm

HOLY HELL just got off the with SE trying to get the account info for my brother's account and mine was able to get mine easy enough but I didnt know the email my brother used to register but remembered the names of his character and mule =D

little hesitant about restarting though, I LOVE THE GAME, but left with a bad taste in my mouth played WoW since then and some f2p ones WoW is a good game, not a good MMO and even though I played it for 3 years, I dont really have fond memories of it like I do with XI

haha what I'm talking about is when my brother and I were camping LL for the boots after they became rare/ex and had been trying for days well one night we were running through to bastok and saw only 1 pld camping without being /rng so we chilled for a bit and I got the claim and the boots dropped my brother was so happy he ran into my room to hug me but instead his left arm went way past my shoulder and instead he grabbed my ass when he hugged lol
Back to top Go down
Jonzu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 pm

I wish I would be able to play and talk on vent at the same time no router and I will be playing on the 360 =/ but hey maybe some ppl got XBL =D
Back to top Go down
Jonzu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

alright well I'll guess I'll give it a shot my character should be Jonzu unless someone else already has that =(
Back to top Go down
Jonzu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm

hmm how populated in the fenrir server?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 pm

About the same on every server 1500+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Hello and welcome...the population is okay, not as big as the other servers that were recently merged.

Look me or Achasia up in game for a pearl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Ask your brother if it was firm or flabby for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you on board, your boarding pass will need to be presented at the gate, have a safe trip! just don't trip onto your brother's hands...

I'm really not crazy, I'm just a little insane!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Jonzu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm

hey guys I'm sorry but I'm going to stay on my original server when I got on POL, saw one of my good friends on and he is getting me into his linkshell and Bismarck is supposedly pretty populated since it on the receiving end of a merger

I am interested in seeing what you all do for 14 and maybe at that time I will join up good luck with everything that you do and take care =)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Alrighty, cyas then...have fun over there!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Best of luck! Maybe we'll see you again for XIV, we have a member or two that is playing XI on a different server but plans to join us for XIV so you're definitely welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from another returning player   Hello from another returning player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from another returning player
Page 1 of 1