Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Introduction, returning FFXI player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Torpy

Introduction, returning FFXI player Empty
PostSubject: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello, I'm a returning FF XI player, found this community through Khalus replying to my thread over att MMORPG.com :) Also got a long-time MMO friend who's rerolling here on Fenrir aswell. As I'm typing this, FF XI is installing, so I'm hoping to see you ingame tonight :)

I'm mostly in for the nostalgia ride, and having something to do while waiting for FF XIV. I played on the Ragnarok server before for about a year, straight off the US release, even though I'm from Sweden. I was in an old Asheron's Call 2 guild actually, looking for a new game when that game was dying. The leader was a hardcore Final Fantasy fan, and talked us all into importing FF XI once it had its US release :) This time around though I'm buying the FF XI 2008 EU edition and starting over on a new account, as it's way cheaper and easier than upgrading my old, american one.

About me, I'm 20 years old, working part-time right now, which fits me well. I'll be going on a 5 week long trip around Malaysia and Borneo this April, which is why I can't really take full-time job at the moment :) I'm looking to start some academic career this fall, possibly in the field of biology, genetics, or chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome aboard. Settle in and enjoy the wait for FFXIV with us. lol
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Im on Johny in FFXI in the human city.
I can be afk, so dont worrie if i dont reply at first.
Im only lvl 11 monk atm lvl 1 in everything else.

As this is my first time playing im not really geting
much done other then farming that book thing.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Heya Fallie, and oh AC2...that was a fun MMO and that trip sounds like you're gonna have a good time with it. Also looking forward to meeting your friend too!

I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly...welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Fauste

Fauste

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Welcome to the forums and welcome back to XI!

biology, genetics, or chemistry... bit of a science buff eh?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 am

Name changed from Fallie to Torpy. Look for Torpy in-game now instead...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Torpy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 am

Bistro wrote:
Welcome to the forums and welcome back to XI!

biology, genetics, or chemistry... bit of a science buff eh?

Aye, both my parents are more or less scientists.. It runs in the blood i guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, returning FFXI player   Introduction, returning FFXI player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction, returning FFXI player
Page 1 of 1