Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonnie

Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.   Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Actually just met Fallie in Bastok, who referred me to this forum.

I am a long time player of FFXI, just off about a 2 year hiatus and have just started a fresh character on Fenrir. It is lonely and I am looking for people to play with. Also, I am inpatiently awaiting the release of FFXIII and FFXIV. I am a Final Fantasy fanatic you could say. Onigiri XD

Anyways, I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I am from Pennsylvania, US. I am 28 years old and work in the pharmacy at our local hospital. I like to mountain bike, snowboard, hike, and obviously I'm a bit of a gamer.

Fallie has told me that in February some of you will be starting characters in FFXI..... which is just what I was looking for in-game. Hope to talk to you soon.

Yonnie!
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.   Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm

I know a good deal of us have jumped the gun and have already started. The LS itself wont be back in FFXI until Feb 2nd because Khalus (the LS leader) is the only one with a shell/sack and that's when he is coming back.

/befriend Asmiro and if you every want to Duo/Trio I'm up for it. All i've been doing is farming to get some much needed gil.
Back to top Go down
Yonnie

PostSubject: Thanks   Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Thanks Asmiro.

I will do that next time I see you online.

Onigiri Dance
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.   Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 pm

As Asmiro already covered, I'm dying here to play again, but sadly I can't unless I wanna pay a full month for only 1 week, and if I had extra money then I would but times are always kinda tough on my end!

I am kinda just standing in Bastok on a trial char "Kunae" sometimes and in Vent helping new players with what to do until I can get in there on my main and help more..hehe Will also be handing out Pearls again and getting the LS back up and running.

Anyway, welcome to our LS! Membership shortly and looking forward to hearing from from you on various topics...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.   Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome
I have been playing again..just not on the LS server Onigiri oo I got into farming mode on my taru and have not gotten back to get a new character up. ( Almost had centaro XIII-I this morning but I had the wrong sub and he was gone when I got back(
I'll get on there this week and roll up a new character..galka just does not do it for me. Onigiri Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.   Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning player to FFXI, awaiting FFXIV.... Hello.
Page 1 of 1