Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello Eldritch Eponym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraNova

Hello Eldritch Eponym Empty
PostSubject: Hello Eldritch Eponym   Hello Eldritch Eponym Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 pm

From what I can remember, I've only played World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, and I played a little bit of Final Fantasy. In all these games I've looked to find a guild that placed high priority on team building and working together. Haven't found one yet, and hope this guild is able to do what so many other guilds have failed at. I intend on doing what I can to help bring a sense of community to the guild.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Eldritch Eponym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Eldritch Eponym   Hello Eldritch Eponym Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 am

Greetings, just noticed someone posted. Unfortunately our LS is mostly inactive and has been for years due the negative changes FFXI incurred and with the failure of FFXIV 1.0. There are some of us still in contact with each other, but doing our own thing until FFXIV: ARR or 2.0 launches this summer. However, at this moment, attempting to reform our LS is still being considered and even if I did, how many would return...

Also not sure if I want to bother with an LS website again, they're so much work. Plus ARR is more designed with the solo or small party{4} in mind with a multitude of ways to join random players on the fly and still have a good time.

Anyway, may have more details the closer we get to the relaunch of FFXIV: ARR!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Hello Eldritch Eponym
Page 1 of 1