Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Empty
PostSubject: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 am

Thought it was time to make a small update about our LS concerning my last announcement that it was on an indefinite hatius. While some of that is true, I felt that I had formed this LS quite a bit too early for FFXIV. We did quite well for awhile; while several of us enjoyed playing FFXI together, but together with my PC issues, and quite a few members that decided to jump ship and move onto newer MMOs Aion, Champions, Fallen Earth and a number of other previous titles. Even I got that too early bug and left for another past addiction, which even that didn't keep me from playing long hours.

Anyway, even though I've had transgressions as too what Square-Enix has revealed about Final Fantasy XIV thus far, I will play it no matter what. FFXI is my all time favorite MMO and I know FFXIV will overshadow that or at least take the #2 spot easily. I mean come on Miqo'te {cat-girls} no other MMO has them as a race besides maybe 4-Story and they're not even close to as sexy as the Mithra and Miqo'te are...hehe

Well, for now as stated Eldritch Eponym will still remain on hatius until we get more solid details about Final Fantasy XIV's beta or a launch date, but we will be there and an active LS within the realm of Hydaelyn/Eorzea!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Honestly, it could be a reskinned Hello Kitty Online and I'd still play it. Thankfully, it's looking better and better each time we get info and I can't wait. Regardless of if it sucks (which it won't), it will be the most advanced MMO when it launches, hands down.

^^
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Definitely, I'm greatly looking forward to it, no matter what I've said before...I was just being stupid about some of the details that have been revealed thus far. FFXIV will be the one to watch for the future, as I really don't see anything else attempting this type of gameplay, and frankly I'm happy cause all the tards hopefully once again will be weeded out and go back to the easy stuff!

I know that from the start this will be built to support more solo options and be more casual friendly, but I do hope its not too easy overall and still offers plenty of really tough group only or enforced content as FFXI does!

Still watching it closely and awaiting more news!
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:43 am

At this point I see FFXIV and SW:TOR as my possible re-entry into the world of MMOs. I've stopped playing MMOs in general after my life started getting disorganized. With college apps, college visits, school work, job hunting, therapy, and other life issues it's probably best for me to wait it out and start playing mmos again when the new ones come out.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 am

I know what ya mean, good luck with life and we'll be here should you decided to join us in FFXIV!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm still planning on playing FFXIV, hopefully I can play with you all again soon.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Brialyn wrote:
I'm still planning on playing FFXIV, hopefully I can play with you all again soon.

Great, have been wondering if you were still around, and if you wanted to play with us in FFXIV. I still planned to play it regardless of my suspicions when info was first released! You still playing FFXI, and did ya get the email I sent ya!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Nah Im not playing FFXI anymore, Student teaching was crazy and now I'm a long term sub. Hubby wanted to play wow again so I piddle around on a horde toon with him...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Brialyn wrote:
Nah Im not playing FFXI anymore, Student teaching was crazy and now I'm a long term sub. Hubby wanted to play wow again so I piddle around on a horde toon with him...*sigh*

Is ok Bri, I understand what WoW can do to a person as I made a very huge mistake myself by quitting and going to play WoW and letting this LS fall apart.....it was something really good then. However, I've learned from my mistakes....dropped WoW entirely {never again} and have been trying to rebuild what we had going here...even better than before.

I hope you'll come around more often though, and join us in FFXIV. I also saw that Takota visited the other day but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!   Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldritch Eponym will still be recruiting and active for FFXIV!
Page 1 of 1