Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello people of Eponym =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

Hello people of Eponym =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi, i guess i'll come and stop by for some introduction, well i learned about Eldritch Eponym from MMORPG.com while i was refreshing the page, saw a new thread made by Khalus, and then i ended up in here =)

and after some reading around, i think i have find a good guild to start my adventure in Hydelyn with

so i thought i'll also like to share some story about me to you guys

well im from Jakarta, and im 21 years old, orignially born in Japan

I never have any real experience in FFXI before, because i only played for around 2 weeks before i jumped to WoW, but i have always loved the FF Franchise since Square,

that is why, i hope my 1st adventure in Hydelyn will be with a group of people that will share their passion in FF along side as well, and hope that i will have a good time in my 1st Adventure in FF World =)

my plan for FFXIV is becoming a full time Crafter from the Class of Land ( DoL )
well as Crafting is my passion in most games im in

but i haven't decide on what class i should Roll, so stay tuned, and i will love to share what class i will be using, and my main priority on FFXIV is to assist all the Adventurer with my craftings, after all, i love Crafting, and have been doing that in most of my previous MMOs

so yeah, nice to meet you all, and hope that we can start the adventure together

and yeah

Terima Kasih!! ( Thank You ) Onigiri Happy
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Welcome, and glad to have you decide to join us, after our talks via PMs. One thing though I forgot to mention, I like your name but is that one or two words, since you have the F capitalized. That would have to be changed to Twefoju as one unique name to fully join us so lemme know.

So u never played much of FFXI...hrm I think you should give it another try with us then. You can get a free 14-day trial via the links----> I have posted and it'll also allow you to get a better feel with our time differences; too see how well scheduling events and playing with us would be before XIV. We're quite active and always doing as much together as possible, however there are many times you will be on your own and have to PT with other players in Vana'diel, but we're here and able to provide assistance with certain events/quests that require help early on.

Well get back to me on the name and we'll go from there...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:18 pm

welcome to forums! and as khalus said hope you cna join us in FFXI even if u do the 14 day trial or maybe get a 30 day trial from the store for like 2 bucks XD
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 pm

thanks for the welcome,

um well TweFoju stands for Twenty fourth of July = TweFoju, it's something to do with my IRL thing

as for the "F" in Capital, there are really nothing for it, i just love to use the Capital for the F

so yeah, we can go with Twefoju, no big stuff

oh and i will love to try again, but will SE know if i apply for the 2nd time for the Trial?

because i have used my Email for the 1st trial back then, which means i have to create a new Email for the 14 days trial again, so i dont know, have you guys done this before? applying for trial twice with different email and get the registration code? i just fear that they also read IP, otherwise, i'll go with different email to get the beta

or

maybe, is it better for me just to buy the bundled pack with all the expansions included?

do you guys recommend it? or it's ok to pass XI for this time? i mean, you know, we can start in FXIV, i also dont mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:55 pm

well. i been playing ffxi for years so when 14 comes out im still going to play 11 now and then. as for getting the bundle? i dotn see why nto it used to be 20dollars US and now its on sale for 15$ a month and they ahve a new update comign for ffxi soon as well. and that gives u all expansions mini add ons and 30 days to play. so up to u :o
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Alrighty...membership granted with the current name, unless you wanted to use something else!?
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

it's fine as for now, should i have anything else in mind near the release of FFXIV, i will personally PM you =)

oh and @ Achasia

well, that sounds good, i will look for it and hopefully, when i does, i will see you guys in game, but please excuse me if it take a bit long for me to get it, because, it may be hard for me to get it in here, we dont have a lot of stores that sells Original games here, but when i do get it, i will be the 1st to notify you =) so dont worry, i will start looking for it

thank you guys and Khalos, nice knowing you and this LS
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi Twefoju! It's nice to meet you, I liked that you said you were more interested in crafting in games than anything else, that's a very unique trait and I'm glad to have you with us ^^

FFXI is worth a try if you've never tried it extensively, it's not flawless, I quit and returned a few times since it's release, but this time I'm having more fun than ever because of the people I play with :) Achasia can help explain the game's crafting, he's the LS expert as far as I can tell! lol

I personally got the latest collection pack on Steam (www.steampowered.com) when it was on sale for 5 dollars during christmas, it's easy to install/uninstall using that program as it doesn't require discs. That would be my suggestion, if you were looking for one ^^

I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

thanks!

yeah i know, many of my friends always questioned about how i always do craft and not bored with it, well i dont know, i just love crafting, and support people with that.

but yeah, let's see how crafting in XIV will be, from the info there is, looks like it's gonna be super fun to learn and explore, as it is very vast

but i wont say i wont do anything beside crafting tho, i still will join in Fights if necessary, as SE state that the crafter will somehow have some limited battle skill to provide defense. so it's very exiting to see how the DoH and DoL will be useful in fights in XIV

about the FFXI thing, yeah i am trying, definitely, because of the 4 expansions now, i think it's the best if i just buy the bundle box rather than download it which will take alot of time for sure

ill see you around too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of Eponym =)   Hello people of Eponym =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people of Eponym =)
Page 1 of 1