Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello good people!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyu

Hello good people! Empty
PostSubject: Hello good people!   Hello good people! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Greetings.

I found a post on MMORPG.com with a banner linking to this website. I really am looking to get back into the game with a bunch of friendly people, and follow them to FFXIV - really really looking forward to it.

I am a refugee from the gil uprising of Christmas 2005.

Started playing the game in April of '04 til the first week of '06. It was my first MMORPG and it has been the highlight of my time playing games, started playing games a long time ago in a small room far far away. In terms of game playing, it was the saddest day when I quit, lost a lot of friends that quit because of the prices went bonkers on my server (Pandemonium). I came back in '08 to give it another try, but it wasn't the same, so I quit again.

A little bit about me in FFXI; I enjoy fishing and cooking, maybe a little gardening on the side. My WHM is lvl 44? I think and my BLM is lvl 61? if I remember correctly. Joyu is my second character, I had an Elven but he has since been deleted - twice. My goal is to get my WHM to 75 and finish the darn Promies!!!! That is a selfish goal of mine, what I really enjoy the most is helping others, so if there is a class that is most desired to the Linkshell I won't hesitate to level it.

So if you would consider me I would appreciate it, if all goes well my IRL friend wants to start up again, he to will be playing FFXIV when it comes out and he is also a FFXI refugee.

Onigiri Cheer
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello good people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people!   Hello good people! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Hiya and welcome to EE. Ah yeah I remember those crazy price times, and before I restarted I tried to remember my old account info cause I had some 13mil gil on her, which is a small fortune in this new economy.

Ah nices to have ya interested in playing a WHM, as that is exactly what we need at 75. We have a few others leveling WHM too, but none of them are above 60 to my knowledge and we really need a dedicated healer at 75+. We have myself as the main PLD tank, and several DD SAM & 2x MNK there, and a 75 SMN. Just need a healer to round us out if your up for the job...hehe

Anyway membership granted, so do please take the time to read through our forums and be social with us here. There is a ton of previous important posts and conversation to be aware of, some of which is nice to have feedback and thoughts on. And maybe your friend will join us too!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Hello good people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people!   Hello good people! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:31 am

Welcome to the forums and LS.

Did I read you wanted to finish Promies? Cause heck yeah a lot of us still want to do them.

Glad to see new people coming back. :)
Back to top Go down
Joyu

Hello good people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people!   Hello good people! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome.

My favorite part of the game is healing, especially fighting flies in the Crawlers Nest! Heh - I guess you can call me a masochist - it gets the blood pumping and the adrenaline surging. The next couple of days I am going to get reacclimated to the game (Macros, etc..) and all of the new stuff that is around.

Going to start poking around the site and reading stuff, and I look forward to seeing everyone in game and getting a pearl. ^.^/
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

Hello good people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people!   Hello good people! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm

welcome back ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello good people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people!   Hello good people! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello good people!
Page 1 of 1