Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingajenzu

Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Shingajenzu, and I am starting fresh in FFXI and looking for some folks to play with.

I am quite familiar with the FF series, and first played FFXI at North American release, though not for long. The original Shingajenzu however was created in 2007 on the Fairy server, where she grew to be a buck-some level 40 something Taru Blu/Nin. That was a long time ago and I forgot most of what I knew, so I decided to start anew.

I am very excited for FFXIV as well, though I have failed to get any of my friends interested in it at all, which is a bummer.

I am male in real life and besides not needing a reason to play a female toon, I believe that the Tarutaru is the greatest playable race in any MMO, and I feel the female Tarutaru best embodies their people's spirit.
Truly it is a roundabout way of saying that they are the cutest thing ever.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and continuing the Shingajenzu legacy in a new world with new friends.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the forums :D
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello hello, nice to have ya interested in us, and wanting to play FFXI again...

Curious about your name, is that a first and last name mushed together; Shinga Jenzu, or all one word!?

Nice to meet ya and membership granted, so please do read through our extensive members areas and get caught up on our activity and please be social...its a fun way to get to know us!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Welcome to EE!

I have a hard time convincing my friends to play FFXI too, even those who claim to enjoy the FF franchise! I don't know why... maybe they're too lazy to make any effort Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV 402589
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Shingajenzu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 am

Thanks guys!

I have been pretty excited for FFXIV and really thought it could be the MMO to bring all my gamer friends together in, they are super flaky though, so no dice.

I hope to be as social as possible though I do have a few weeks of school left to slog through.

As far as the name, it is just one word, or at least always has been. I have been contemplating what to do with the last name issue,I am stubborn but will figure it out soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 am

Welcome and nice to have you in EE! I will be in game shortly if you need a pearl today. I understand still having some school to get through. I am currently on both sides of the desk as I am substitute teaching and getting a masters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm

i should jsut copy paste >.>

"Welcome to EE sorry for the late welcome i was on vacation" Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV 374970
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV   Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good home in FFXI/XIV
Page 1 of 1