Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Until the cows come home...

Go down 
+2
Roan Varuna
Khalus Akuhei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Until the cows come home... Empty
PostSubject: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I uh split the other PC thread since it was getting severely off-topic..hehe

Roan Varuna wrote:
until the cows come home.

I don't let the cows come home unless they're steak! Until the cows come home... 906341

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Roan Varuna wrote:

I don't let the cows come home unless they're steak! Until the cows come home... 906341

Thanks man, now I'm hungry. Mmm... Chili tonight.

Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

haha funny i just made two burgers while on the pc. rofl. but yeah i just like other peopls ideas to compare to mine etc.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Roan Varuna wrote:
Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Roan Varuna wrote:

Thanks man, now I'm hungry. Mmm... Chili tonight.

Oooh...that right I was defrosting some chicken wings....shall be back after they're in mah tummeh!
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 pm

got that big ass bag of wings in your freezer still?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Rosa Raevyn wrote:
got that big ass bag of wings in your freezer still?

Yup, I've got some 120ish wings remaining after the 4 I'm cooking now!
Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

rofl all thats im my freezer is wings breasts burgers and thighs, nothing of real nutritional value considering evertything i deep fry and batter rofl

PROTEIN!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm

I nominate this thread for strangest topic of the year! Until the cows come home... 66415
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm

lol its not stange ITS REAL! protein is so awesome, considering im a carnivore i eat no vegis!
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm going to go off topic on this already off-topic thread and say that sometimes I get really confused when Khalus and Rosa post in the same thread. Those nearly identical avatars really throw me off.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Avgustin wrote:
I'm going to go off topic on this already off-topic thread and say that sometimes I get really confused when Khalus and Rosa post in the same thread. Those nearly identical avatars really throw me off.

Blame Rosa for stealing my look....and I have darker skin with a serious, hard, green-eyed, blunt stare...yatta!!!

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

or you could read their names lol but their avis do look alot the same
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh good then it's not just me that got confused a little bit! Maybe they're twins?!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

I concur!~.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until the cows come home...   Until the cows come home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until the cows come home...
Page 1 of 1