Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Good Evening.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stengah

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Hello to you all. I am Drum. Good to meet you. Please, have a seat.
I played Final Fantasy XI for a while, leveled a thief to 49, joined a different server for a reason that I cannot remember and leveled another thief to 49 then was deployed and couldn't remember my PlayOnline credentials when I returned. It seems the community is still as cheerful and positive as it was 6 years ago or however long it was, and this 5 hour patching session needs to speed itself up.
My online gaming experience is pretty limited. I used to play Team Fortress Classic for many many hours, I've played some free online games for fifteen minutes or so each, played World of Warcraft for years, and I play Team Fortress 2 too often than I'd like to admit.
I started console gaming in 1988 or so when I finally got the Nintendo. Super Nintendo came out and I rented Final Fantasy II and never looked at games the same. I used to go outside and play with sticks, but after Square, I didn't like sticks anymore. I've played all of the major numbered English releases with the exception of XIII.

I'm going to get this thing installed and make a character on Fenrir. It will probably be a monk, because using extended weapons rather than two fists is kind of like cheating in my mind. I do hope to join you in the XI and XIV flavors of Final Fantasy. If more information is needed, let me know, I will edit this post in 5 hours for in-game name notification.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 am

Hello hello, glad to have ya interested in us and looking forward to revisiting the world of Vana'diel once again. Would appear you need to finally get a Thief past lvl 50 already, and get into a set of AF gear...

Your name though doesn't sound very fantasy sounding per our policy, so I'd ask that you come up with another or add some letters to your current one to make it sound more than just like the instrument ~ Drum. Maybe Drumae {Druu-may}, know what I mean...anyway

Get back to me and we'll see about membership then...thx!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Stengah

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 am

My in-game name was Stengah, but don't know if it's available, 45 minutes left on patch. I have no idea why I didn't register with that name, but I can register again if needed.
Back to top Go down

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 am

dont need to re register khal will jsut change ur anme and welcome to EE. later when ur anmes changed in forums that will be ur new log in name!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:08 am

Drum wrote:
My in-game name was Stengah, but don't know if it's available, 45 minutes left on patch. I have no idea why I didn't register with that name, but I can register again if needed.

Sure thing, once you get in and make your char, should this name be available, just let me know and we'll get ya membership then and possibly a pearl if Achasia is online!
Back to top Go down
Stengah

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 am

Very nice. Stengah was available and I'm in game. Thanks a lot guys!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 am

Alrighty, name change, membership granted, and we'll get ya a Pearl sometime tomorrow most likely!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:30 am

Welcome to EE Stengah Good Evening. 66415
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

Good Evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening.   Good Evening. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening.
Page 1 of 1