Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Good marrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 am

Good marrow everyone! I came across your post on mmorpg.com and felt it would be nice to play and chat with people about ff again lol

Ive been playing FF since the first one was on the Nes and have played everyone released so far. My main toon is on valefor a level 75 mithran sam/thf and sadly i hardly play it anymore because all my friends have quit for wow or others games so all she does is collect dust in my mog house. i also play wow on the kul tiras server and thats where i spend most of my time now-a-days(well that is till 14 comes out hehe). i would love to join everyone when 14 comes out or when i decide to transfer my samurai, would be nice to be a cat person again lol. if anyone has any more questions im always open to answer
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:06 am

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:32 am

Hello and welcome, it would be nice to have another 70+ with us for the new content coming out, you should definitely consider transferring Good marrow 654266

In the meantime feel free to look around the forums and post in threads that interest you, it's always nice when we get more active members so it's not always the same people talking to each other :p sometimes even myself talking to just myself, good times!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Hello Celas, nice to have ya find and be interested in us and wanting to adventure in Vana'diel once again...maybe!

As Pyrrha said, would be great having another 75 for the new content, but even if you wanted to restart and join the many other new players that is good too. Or even waiting until FFXIV works as well...

Membership granted, so please do read through our forums and be social with us all over...there is a ton to delve into already.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 pm

looking forward to it and thank you
Back to top Go down

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:50 am

welcome to EE land of the crazys :o
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
welcome to EE land of the crazys :o

It seems to me the introduction threads have been rather sane since you stopped participating on a daily basis, so you must be the crazy one! I am merely the instigator Good marrow 541493
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Dnol Rill

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good marrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good marrow   Good marrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good marrow
Page 1 of 1