Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!

Go down 
+8
Khalus Akuhei
Talos Valcoran
Rai Yokai
Soten Enki
Reirn Naitsu
Xzen Corvus
Roan Varuna
Talas Kara
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Talas Kara

Talas Kara

Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Empty
PostSubject: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey all! First off I would like to say thank you for this opportunity to join a great, established linkshell. WOOT! I used to play FFXI when it first came out and did so for about a year. Haven't been on in awhile. As far as MMO's are concerned I have played WoW *chokes self*, RO, Atlantica and a few more. I hope you accept me into the linkshell and I look forward to playing with all of you. YAR DER MATIES DER BE AVENTURE AHEAD US!!!

Talas
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 pm

It's really nice to see you this enthusiastic. :)

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 pm

heya
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 pm

hi ^_^ like the name! Onigiri Cute
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome to EE.
Back to top Go down
Rai Yokai

Rai Yokai

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Talas Kara

Talas Kara

PostSubject: Woot   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Reirn Naitsu wrote:
hi ^_^ like the name! Onigiri Cute

Thank you much!
Back to top Go down
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 pm

hi.....and did u bring beer? or Rum?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Hiya Talas, you have such a short intro its hard for me to write back. Anywho its good that you've at least played XI and know a little of what you're getting into with XIV....maybe...hehe

Membership granted...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Talas Kara

Talas Kara

PostSubject: Thank you very much!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 pm

WOOT! I am incredibly excited to join you all and look very much forward to kickin some ass in this game with all of you. Cheers and here be to wealthy aventures maties!!!!
Back to top Go down
Siaan Maune

Siaan Maune

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:37 am

Faith and begore! welcome me harty!
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 am

Welcome! (hope they have parrots in game?)
Back to top Go down
Scyona Vonsara

Scyona Vonsara

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Yer tall, yep yep
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!   Hey all!!!! Good day to you all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all!!!! Good day to you all!
Page 1 of 1