Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

New old player, returning!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New old player, returning! Empty
PostSubject: New old player, returning!   New old player, returning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Haii, I'm a returning FF XI player, found this community through Torpedo, better known as Torpy here!

I'm mostly in for the nostalgia ride, and having something to do while waiting for FF XIV. I played on the Ragnarok server before for about a year, straight off the US release, even though I'm from The Netherlands. I was in an old Asheron's Call 2 guild actually, looking for a new game when that game was dying. The leader was a hardcore Final Fantasy fan, and talked us all into importing FF XI once it had its US release :) This time around though I've bought the Xbox 360 version, inclusing 3 expensions, for just 5 pond!

The most recent MMO I have played is Aion, I got into mid 30's before it got really boring!

About me, I'm 23 years old, working part-time right now, which fits me well. I study Law and like to go out as much as I can. Besides that I love tv series, football and, of course, games! :)

For now, I am still waiting for my copy to arrive! I will keep you updated on when to expect me in-game!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Torpy

PostSubject: Re: New old player, returning!   New old player, returning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Yay :) Can't wait for you to get in-game.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: New old player, returning!   New old player, returning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Alrighty, welcome!

Aion I had to give up on at lvl 20, when I got to the first zone where ganking started...truly pathetic that nobody would ever do one-on-one battles, and ran back to their friends, or would wait to atk you when you were busy with a mob. Hate PvP so much...

Anywho...I'l get ya upgraded to a member shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: New old player, returning!   New old player, returning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Thank you, I am looking forward to join you in-game!

Aion didn't do it for me because the lack of community spirit. It was all about getting the maximum level in the least amount of time. FFxi I remember because of the journey and many great people I have met along the way!
Back to top Go down
Yonnie

PostSubject: Re: New old player, returning!   New old player, returning! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome and nice to meet you.

Never tried Aion, my last MMO was Age of Conan and Warhammer, both which I played about for the free month then quit. Conan had potential, graphics were awesome, but just didn't do it for me. Warhammer, blah, WoW wannabe?

Anyways, hope to see you in-game soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New old player, returning!   New old player, returning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New old player, returning!
Page 1 of 1