Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

New/Old FFXI player :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArdentAngel

New/Old FFXI player :D Empty
PostSubject: New/Old FFXI player :D   New/Old FFXI player :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 am

Hi, hows it going.

I have been looking to get back in to this game (FFXI) for a while. I played off and on for 6 years nad probably over 6 accounts but never really reached the level cap or got together with an ls that didn't fall apart and leave me in the dust or my friends just dissapear.

There were a couple times when i could have had a good run but i mistakenly didnt play because i thought a new and upcoming game would be really good and i would have to stop playing....well all those games sucked (Vanguard, Darkfall, Mortal Online, FFXIV, and in that order). Through all these games i have played pretty hardcore but i wish to return to my roots and play for fun not for glory.

I have been through almost every kind of guild pvp-wise and i tend to hold myself to a very high standard but i am also a team player in that respect. I try to bring the best out of myself and others when playing and i am always open to constructive criticism but i also know when to just relax and let whatever happens happen.

This is what draws me to coming back to FFXI. With pvp and shooter games/clans there is a lot of stress and pressure but in FFXI the atmosphere is very chill and fun which is why i have always tried to come back.

I'm interested in starting FFXI with you guy's if this really hits off, ill be starting over from scratch which is the only thing that has been stopping me from starting since the level cap raise and my numerous re-rolls.

My in-game tag will most likely be ArdentAngel

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: New/Old FFXI player :D   New/Old FFXI player :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm

ArdentAngel wrote:

I'm interested in starting FFXI with you guy's if this really hits off.
My in-game tag will most likely be ArdentAngel

Greetings and welcome to our LS forums.

I'm gonna be totally honest with ya, as of right now, returning to XI may not happen cause the turnout has ended up being extremely poor getting any kind of reaction to our ads on many sites, and a few have even been you shouldn't play XI, play .... instead. Its been annoying and the changes to XI coming soon making it mostly solo worry me a bit.

Also you'd have to choose a proper fantasy style name to fully join us, read our "Info page" for more details. Anyway, we'll see how it goes until then, and for now you're welcome to join our community and communicate with us.

Talk with ya later.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: New/Old FFXI player :D   New/Old FFXI player :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 pm

i still had my hopes up.... you should too khal... coz if you don't, none of us will... eventually...
Back to top Go down
ArdentAngel

PostSubject: Re: New/Old FFXI player :D   New/Old FFXI player :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:20 am

Well hopefully the deadline could be reset and we get more people to come. I am looking forward to playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New/Old FFXI player :D   New/Old FFXI player :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New/Old FFXI player :D
Page 1 of 1