Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms Empty
PostSubject: Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms   Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:49 am

Link to full interview!

Quote :
Despite the fact that travel mounts would be unnecessary, are there any plans to add mounts in as just something cool to have?

Yeah, down the road, but there's no time frame for that. We have a lot of cool features on our list that we want to do, with housing being one of the first things on the list. Mounts are definitely on there too. I can't give you an actual time for when they'd be in the game, but I can't imagine a game that lets you drive a race car would not let you have a mount.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Xao

Xao

Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms   Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:35 am

Coolies ^_^, I'll probably give it a go when some of the extra features come out. Like the garage option so you can customize your car for racing. That part of the game looks like something I would enjoy :)
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com

Massively's post-launch interview with Free Realms
Page 1 of 1