Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}

Go down 
+3
Zondrea Galebourne
Corday Rynir
Khalus Akuhei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Empty
PostSubject: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Ok, now this is frackin awesome...damn do I love Square-Enix!

Quote :

First of all, we would like to thank you for joining us in the realm of Eorzea, and hope you are enjoying your adventures.

Since the official launch of service on September 30, 2010, we have received a wealth of constructive feedback from the FINAL FANTASY XIV community, and the development and management teams would like to take this opportunity to express their sincerest gratitude. For those who purchased the collector’s edition and began to play one week before official service began, the month-long free play period is drawing to a close. Considering the nature of much of the feedback we received, however, and the current state of the game, we have decided to extend the free trial period for all users. Please continue reading for further details.

We would like to assure players that the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV is constantly growing and evolving, and the voices of the community are essential to that process. The development and management teams are carefully considering all player feedback, and working diligently to implement whatever changes and additions will serve to make Eorzea a better home for adventurers. We humbly ask for your continued support to this end.

Today, we have released information regarding forthcoming version updates. For further details, please view the following Lodestone Topics:
・Version Updates Coming Soon! (10/15/2010)
( http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.html )
・Ask the Devs! (10/15/2010)
( http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=c07a85c2f170a53057f5a39f56e6fc02b03b1184 )
・Message from the Director (10/15/2010)
( http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=f2cf790e548828eb22d3c4dff5f04bf0793632b5 )

Free Trial Extension Details

Eligibility
All users who registered a FINAL FANTASY XIV service account and purchased a character by October 25, 2010 will be eligible.

*Character purchases must have been carried out no later than October 25, 2010 at 23:59(PDT).
*Accounts terminated due to User Agreement infractions are ineligible for extension.
*Holders of multiple service accounts may receive extensions on all accounts.

Extension Period
An additional thirty (30) days, for a combined free trial period of sixty (60) days.

*Free trial period end dates and initial billing dates will be automatically extended. Users are not required to take any action.
*Extensions will be for a period of thirty days regardless of billing cycle length. Regular billing will begin upon conclusion of the extended free trial.
*Should automatic renewal of options be disabled, the free trial will still be extended.
*Users notified by automated mail of either the end of their free trial period or the beginning of their billing period will still receive the extension.
*Extensions will be processed by the Square Enix Account Management System on or around October 19, 2010. An official announcement will be made at that time.
*Information regarding new billing period dates will be available via the Square Enix Account Management System.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Nices! free game time is always a welcome surprise regardless of the circumstances :-)

I am optimistic about the direction the devs are taking 14. I'd be lying if I wasn't a little disappointed by a few things in this game... probably from my own personal over-hype. However, from what I've read on the lodestone recently it looks like many of the things that I'd like to see addressed/improved are getting the attention needed.

I gotta stop over-hyping myself over games! I've been crazy over-hyping myself over the World of Darkness MMO ever since CCP announced the game will be following the Vampire: The Masquerade model instead of the Vampire: Requiem model... I'm probably going to see my dreams shattered lol.
Back to top Go down
Zondrea Galebourne

Zondrea Galebourne

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm

It says alot to how the company is choosing it's player base's happiness over it's need for cold hard cash, less than I can say for many MMORPGs out there....
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 am

Agreed... however I'll bet you anything the haters will figure out some way to spin it negatively.
Back to top Go down
Johari Fenix

Johari Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am

Corday Rynir wrote:
Agreed... however I'll bet you anything the haters will figure out some way to spin it negatively.
They already have..... goto mmorpg.com sometime and read the FFXIV forums there.

Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 am

I try to ignore the unwashed cretins at mmorpg. The ignorance shown there is beyond comprehension. Not just for FF14 either...
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Corday Rynir wrote:
I try to ignore the unwashed cretins at mmorpg. The ignorance shown there is beyond comprehension. Not just for FF14 either...

True that.
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 am

Yeah, mmorpg has been infected for 4-5 years that I know of. I'm a 6+ year member there with maybe 100 posts because I avoid the forums. I just use the site to find new games nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:39 am

yeah mmorpg is really helpful for finding new games, and i did found you guys from mmorpg.com..don't read the user comments tho...(unless you got lots of time to spare jackass style)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}   Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Trial Period Extension {30 free days}
Page 1 of 1