Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

EE revived on the Gilgamesh World

Go down 
+3
Vjad Shadoweye
Talos Valcoran
Khalus Akuhei
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 pm

oh i love the game and i understand its launch week woes. but i do not want to have to keep deciding do i want to play the game vs spending time with friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Wouldn't you have to do that even if the game is working fine!?  lol
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 pm

The waiting game sucks. I'm looking forward to creating a new character. Hope it will be sooner rather then later.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Since I appear to be the only one regularly playing on Gilgamesh and earning progress.  If it comes down to them still not opening new chars for Gilgamesh after new servers are added, I'll consider transferring to a new world {that all of you can get on} if they allow free transfers!{which has been greatly requested so friends can get back together}

No official word from SE what they plan to do yet... 
Back to top Go down
Vjad Shadoweye

Vjad Shadoweye

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:25 pm

Yea I went out to play cards (MTG) with some friends Friday night. Got home at 2:30am this morning and stayed up till damn shy of 4am constantly updating the server list every 3 minutes. I understand the game is getting good publicity but this is getting stupid fast.

Unless they massively increase infrastructure then they are going to have tons of people stop playing due to not being able to play a product they purchased. That means refunds and lost revenue. That means the second death of FFXIV which I really don't want to see.

Damnit Squenix you can do this.

Edit: I just read the article. This bit caught my eye:

Dualshockers wrote:
Work on the servers is proceeding smoothly at the moment, and internal testing is scheduled to commence at the beginning of next week. If the results of the internal testing are satisfactory, a large scale maintenance scheduled to happen on Wednesday, September the 4th (Japanese Time) should fix the problems once and for all.
If this is true then we're unlikely to see this till Thursday. Man they better go from considering a free week to giving a free 2 weeks for this. My free time from the welcome back campaign is burning out as it is.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 pm

im able to play sometime on gilgamish enough that i am level 24
Back to top Go down
Vjad Shadoweye

Vjad Shadoweye

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:56 am

I'd suggest waiting to see after the server infrastructure expansions and improvements by Squenix. If they succeed and we can all get on Gilgamesh then hurrah. But if they fail and Gilgamesh remains constantly locked then I'd suggest we look at moving to a new server. Hopefully free transfers will be in by then because completely wiping your guys progress sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EE revived on the Gilgamesh World   EE revived on the Gilgamesh World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EE revived on the Gilgamesh World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2