Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Empty
PostSubject: Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!   Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:47 am

As of the relaunch of servers this morning, character creation is avail on Gilgamesh.  How long though is the question, as we're still waiting on all the details of the patch.  There were 3 new worlds added, one for each region, as well we're assuming new servers for each existing world to increase capacity have also been added on the backend.

If you're awake, come make a char asap, just in case they become full again!

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!   Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 pm

well I'm only 12 hours late. Hopefully I will catch the next time it's open.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!   Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Character creation is open once again as of 12:53 pm today not sure how long it will stay open but I made my toon. will be logging onto him tonight see you guys then.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!   Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Alrighty, great that you were finally able to join us!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Iaesa

PostSubject: Re: Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!   Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Yay! I am officially in! Name is Iaeson Ballard and I am ready to join back up with EE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!   Char Creation open on Gilgamesh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Creation open on Gilgamesh!
Page 1 of 1