Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....

Go down 
+5
Cecilia White
Dachartach Arnductas
Vexia Ravenlocke
Roan Varuna
Xzen Corvus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 am

Go to the link and download the latest patch.

http://hotfile.com/list/811083/87167fc

Replace patch in location C:\Users\***USERNAME***\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version\downloads\ffxiv-beta\d96437e6\patch

Launch and you should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 am

This latest patch was such a pain... First time I've had to use the torrent instead of the built in patcher.
Back to top Go down
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Vexia Ravenlocke

Vexia Ravenlocke

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Bah, doesn't work for me :(
~V
Back to top Go down
Dachartach Arnductas

Dachartach Arnductas

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Vexia Ravenlocke wrote:
Bah, doesn't work for me :(
~V

Me either, guess they added something to it. Just keep trying I guess that finally worked for me at about 1 a.m., just before I passed out from exhaustion. Maybe I'll get it patched before I have to leave for work today.

I can't talk now, I've got to go and see my accountant.

Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm really getting tired of these patches getting stuck at the end. I don't even have the torrent for that patch in my folder this time.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 pm

yeah um ok I tried that patch and it gave me an error saying insufficient memory for update files. please confirm that there is at least -214783648 GB of space available on the C drive... wtf is taht about? and I have almost a Terabyte of space left.
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm

i got the same error for trying to download xzen's link. using downloader again but stuck at 94.6% with 8 connections. hopefully i can get in soon!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 pm

I got stuck at 94.6% as well I left it for about 20 minutes and it finished for me. Hopefully yours will finish too.
Back to top Go down
Harten Geist

Harten Geist

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 pm

same problem for the last few hours =/
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

you guys are torturing yourself.

Never play beta of a game you actualy want to play lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....   FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV patch getting stuck? Try this....
Page 1 of 1