Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

BFF Report FFXIV

Go down 
+9
Brukhalan Foe
Soten Enki
Shirigu Bateau
Kel Krius
Grangel Praestigae
Nimarhie Stardancer
Celas Seyrana
Cecilia White
Khalus Akuhei
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 pm

OK, wow, talk about extremely disappointing, and here I liked this guy, but man come on...where is the BFF report!?

All he did was complain about a beta and didn't even do his usual coverage of the game {like he does with everything else}, and then of this 14min video, he spent what a good 5-6min showing a video montage of all the areas he claims to be copied {some looked similar but who cares really}, then at the end mentioned that WoW has copied caves and that was ok in 2004 but not 2010...rofl. Umm have you played WoW in 2010...all the new stuff in the latest expansion are the same buildings and caves and BS all over the place as you claim is not acceptable in FFXIV! Oh Good Grief!!!!

Anyway, I doubt you'll enjoy this, but whatever...

{oh and one last thing...talk about a massive button spammer...sheesh, and he even complained about the noise it was making, well stop pressing the damned button ya fool!}

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

yeah I got bored of his talk after the first minute... some ppl wont liek the game.. oh well less people on our servers :)
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm

sigh i really dont get the bias people have with japanse games, i mean hell one of the developers at biowere said and i qoute "jrpgs are not really rpgs" what the hell man why are people so biased vs these kinda games
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

People fear what they dont understand, and since I doubt many people at Bioware know Japanese, they dont like it.

Also theres the anime/manga anti-bias some people have, if its Japanese, its no good.

And some people just hate because they are simple-minded and think because everyone else in their perceptions hate it, they will too.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Grangel Praestigae

Grangel Praestigae

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:57 pm

why didn't he put his level 2 abilities on his bar and he didn't read the quest wtf man
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Well its obvious to me hes biased against the game from the start, so its not a fair review. Never send a wowtard to do a normal gamers review. :p
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:15 pm

lest hes not x-play level of bias
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm

god don't get me started on that show.
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Just wait, Im sure Chesty Manface will be doing a review soon and comparing it to wow... x-play has little credibility to me.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

it wasnt bad when it was on tech tv before they changed it to g4 and it was just adam sessler, yea sure hes biased as well but he didnt let it cloud his reviews, chest manface as you so aptly named her, lets her emotions and own bias get in the way of anything she reviews, i wanna say shes just there for eye candy but good god is she ugly
Back to top Go down
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

oh.... my..... god..... the guy's face makes me want to kick him in the kidney... repeatedly... for a very long time. VERY LONG TIME!

on the other hand he has valid points as far as american gamer is concerned. WOW set a precedence for certain expectations in an MMO. It has to be fast, easy, even, easy, and of course, lets not forget 10year old ADD user friendly.

I love this game because its none of these things and i don't have to put up with a turd sandwich like this dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhive.net
Shirigu Bateau

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Nimarhie Stardancer wrote:
People fear what they dont understand, and since I doubt many people at Bioware know Japanese, they dont like it.

Also theres the anime/manga anti-bias some people have, if its Japanese, its no good.

And some people just hate because they are simple-minded and think because everyone else in their perceptions hate it, they will too.

Not to mention that most Americans think they are worlds above everyone else.

Not to mention I am getting so sick of everything being compared to WoW. Who cares! Wow is NOT all that great! As a matter of fact WoW is very very very very repetitive and that just gets boring as hell!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:09 am

Poor guy. He must have hatred for Square Enix.

I bet he played FFXI for a while but no one wanted him in their groups so he rage quit. Looks like it carried over to XIV.

I'm sure he just needs a lollipop and he will like Square Enix again... then we can steal it and make him cry.
Back to top Go down
Brukhalan Foe

Brukhalan Foe

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 am

annoyingly in the next episode he gave lotro f2p rave reviews but said that it was probably because the last game he reviewed was xiv :((
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 pm

What a tard...
Back to top Go down
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Opinions are like what?
Back to top Go down
Xzelfie Corvus

Xzelfie Corvus

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Xzen Corvus wrote:
Opinions are like what?

Assholes... Everybody has one and they always stink.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Takumashii

Diesel Takumashii

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:45 am

WTF....Does he have make-up on???
Back to top Go down
Brukhalan Foe

Brukhalan Foe

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 am

yeah and a brazilian on his chin, very apt imo Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BFF Report FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFF Report FFXIV   BFF Report FFXIV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFF Report FFXIV
Page 1 of 1