Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Empty
PostSubject: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 am

We are now in the 2010 stretch, and I'm excited as ever that its getting closer and closer. From the July 2009 E3 announcement and now 6 months later actually feels as though it went by extremely fast now that its 2010! Lets hope the next 6mo have a similar expedited feel while those that get beta invites goes extremely well and we are delivered the next best MMO!

While I'm excited I don't wanna be too crazy about it and end up being severely disappointed like we all were with the last few huge releases, but more so than the last few times I said this, I trust Squre-Enix more than everyone before them combined too deliver what we are so eagerly pining for!

Also Final Fantasy XIII is getting released March 9, so that is just a short 2 months away, and should keep us all busy for at least a month. I gotta come up with the funds now to get a 360 again! Also, damnit the 2010 just hit me hard, and I just realized that I still need to earn the money to upgrade my PC like I wanted; with a new MB, CPU, and RAM which should cost me roughly $600-$700!

Lots to do during this countdown, and good luck everyone on getting a beta invite!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 am

And here I had hoped to see an estimated release date based off the thread's title. Hehe

I'm just happy that we know it's supposed to be out this year and they want a longer beta than FFXI had (6mo). That puts beta starting in just 0-6 months! Yes, this makes the wait better for poor Tareith. I'm guessing they are aiming for the prime MMO release spot (Sept-Nov) which would put beta in the next 3 months or so.

Ya know, nobody pulls/digs/begs/dreams data out of the nuggets of info given quite like FFXI players.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:45 am

Tareith wrote:
And here I had hoped to see an estimated release date based off the thread's title. Hehe

Maybe once we know that beta has started I'll see about adding a 6mo countdown to estimated beta completion, and then I'd say a month or two after it should launch if not within a week or two!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 am

Sadly, I think a counter will be getting ahead of ourselves. Tho it'd be great if SE told us 9 months out a launch date. It'd make me quite happy to see that number going down every day.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 am

Oh I know...gonna see about adding a counter for FFXIII, cause I'm eager for that one, as are quite a few others! I like countdowns to great games...
Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 pm

i am super excited i just got a new job(computer data entry technician) pays really well compared to mc donalds lol. So i have the funds by the time this game comes out to build a leet pwnzor pc haha i hope. I keep watching videos of ff11 ff13 and ff14-.- i cant bring my self to by a 360 again tho lol
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 am

i think the release date is the only thing that is killing us at the moment, although i would love to see more new infos

as they haven't release anything other than the website update back in 24th December 2009

my feeling are telling me that the next news to come out is the info on DoL// hohoho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!   The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Countdown for FFXIV has Begun!
Page 1 of 1