Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Beta Invites Have Begun!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Beta Invites Have Begun!? Empty
PostSubject: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:25 am

Dunno if its true or not as the only place I've seen any mention is on MMORPG. A post did pop up recently that this applicant got an invite and is DLing the client, and the contents of the email pasted say the start of beta is still TBA.

Could be real, or fake...we'll see how many more respond or if it pops up on others sites too. MMORPG is notorious for fake announcements like this, but I guess I'll be watching my GMail more often now just in case!

The only thing I really hate most about betas are the tons of players that get invited that have no interest or love of said MMO and only signed up so they can leak info and trash it ever more. Not saying this is the case here, but this person obviously isn't respecting the NDA which he more than likely had to sign already...sigh' {So I have my doubts...}
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 am

Considering the amount of trolls and halfwits that infest mmorpg, I woudnt believe anything really.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 am

I hate that about almost every beta I have been in. Always some twit that is more interested in spoiling it then helping the developer crash test it so we can all have a well polished game. I doubt this PC will make the grade any way, but if I got in I hate to say no one will know until the NDA is lifted.
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOONESTAAAAR!!!! *shakes fist so hard helmet closes*

*coughsorry*
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

hehe...btw ya ever gonna join us Lonestar....Kitsune will, but she's just being stubborn!
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Whats to join? Theres no game yet. :x

On the mmorpg site you should ask the OP to screenie the email letter he supposedly got. Anyone can write a fake acceptance letter.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Shoosh you....tis not about joining a game atm, but rather this small, yet growing community of players that love FF...hehe

Its already all but confirmed fake! Too many small things that are just not right about it!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm avoiding mmo's until FFXIV. I need to purge the WoW toxins from my system. I may still make a new toon on your server but nothing that will ever get to a Maat fight point. 20+ tries was enough for me...pfft friends don't let friends rdm Maat.
Kith it turns out is back to being in nothing but AF. I don't log on him for a month and the wife sells everything he has so she can finish brd off...grumble. Not that I had much..just re-geared blu and drg because I thought I would try soloing them.(rse for drg and some nice blu swords and gear ) Oh, I still have my /ex drops like my min coat but 0 staffs for a 75 rdm,75 blm.( just realized she left me with no ammo other then lame Easter eggs..) She pulled this on WoW to. I helped her when she wanted to play, I log for the night, come back the next morning and she stole 50 gold from me :P ( my fault for saying I could make 50 gold in five minutes doing dailies)
I'll be there for sure in FFXIV, odds are on my " Mithra". If I can get everyone on one server then Kithcannon 2.0 will be there to :) ( maining the mithra though..tired of playing short folk all the time)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

I didn't mean join us in FFXI on Fenrir...none of us are still playing that I know of but one...I mean officially join our LS community here...hehe You've been just kinda hanging out for quite awhile...
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Lol, I must have missed the memo. Where do I go to do that? :) Checked my profile nothing really under there. If you need a full application I may need a day or two for the experience part part.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 pm

hehe, the Visitor and Newbie section at the top...read the sticky in there, and make a new post. Its very simple, and no there is no application; just a will to wanna join us!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Wrote one up. :P
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:35 pm

There have been a ton of fake "I got into beta" threads popping up over at mmorpg.com. I wouldn't believe anyone who claims they got in over there. And every beta I've ever been in has a component to the NDA whereby you agree not even to reveal that you got in. So we shouldn't know that it started at all unless we're in it or SE decides to announce it.
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 pm

every beta I have been in has that in the agreement. If they are in the beta then they really are just being foolish
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Citrond wrote:
There have been a ton of fake "I got into beta" threads popping up over at mmorpg.com. I wouldn't believe anyone who claims they got in over there. And every beta I've ever been in has a component to the NDA whereby you agree not even to reveal that you got in. So we shouldn't know that it started at all unless we're in it or SE decides to announce it.

Most the ones I've been in allowed you to say you're in beta, but that's it.

Edit: I stand corrected. After reading carefully over the NDA, it is against it to even say you're in beta. First I've seen at it, but it's pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Invites Have Begun!?   Beta Invites Have Begun!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Invites Have Begun!?
Page 1 of 1