Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Mysterious Countdown...new game!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Mysterious Countdown...new game!? Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Countdown...new game!?   Mysterious Countdown...new game!? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 pm

There has been a new countdown added to the Square-Enix JP Website which is scheduled to end on July 6th!

A black and white image with the #4 and 8-bit midi music are playing! Like many other locations speculating, this more than likely has something to do with Final Fantasy, but it could also deal with Dragon Quest. The music is something epic like you'd hear in an RPG. hrm
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Reonaado

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Countdown...new game!?   Mysterious Countdown...new game!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:22 am

FF:Hikari no 4 sensi? Heroes of Light? I'm not sure, but it looks pretty cool. I like the style, it seems like they put a lot more effort into this game than FF3 and FF4 on the DS, though I can't tell if it's a remake of FF1 or not. Based off the title, I'd say yes, but I could be horribly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Countdown...new game!?   Mysterious Countdown...new game!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:34 am

Yeah looks good, but I dunno when if ever I'll be getting a DS...I want one but not sure when!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Countdown...new game!?   Mysterious Countdown...new game!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm

looks pretty cool to me =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Countdown...new game!?   Mysterious Countdown...new game!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Countdown...new game!?
Page 1 of 1