Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?

Go down 
+4
Ianthe Reine
Reonaado
Kith
Khalus Akuhei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Well I can definitely help ya with getting your PLD AF gear...since that was what I did most recently. Also if Takota should return with us, he's a lvl 75 PLD also and was playing a WHM which he healed our parties with.

Blah...more optimism Tareith. I like SMN in parties...screw solo...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Sorry, I'm too realistic about it. I have 4-5 hours of time from getting off work till I have to go to bed. I can spend that time lfg and maybe find something (often not) that lasts more than an hour or two, or I can solo it. It's not that I want to solo (I'd kill for an old school set party), it's just a matter of time spent.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Oh I understand...

And trust me I plan to try and get XP parties going as often as possible, even if it has to be the Dunes. We can try and form a static time that everyone must come in the evening thats on and get some XP going. We had that for the most part when we played last...sometimes took a few to get going, but we did quite well I'd like to think.
Back to top Go down
Fauste

Fauste

PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm on board for playin XI again. I thought long and hard about reactivating my ID, but unfortunately I don't have the financial means as of yet. It'd be activate + server transfer = bankruptcy.

That being said, it's a daunting task creating a new character and going through the trials of a new character, but maybe I can relive some golden memories and have some fun with a new experience... Galka Mage!

I always saw GAL mages as the anomaly of the server, and a challenge that might be fun to try and accomplish. I look forward to going back to vana'diel with some new faces.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Didn't SMN get like, a party wide buff for having their summons out in a recent update?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Asmiro wrote:
Didn't SMN get like, a party wide buff for having their summons out in a recent update?

I believe they did get something like that, plus buffs to allow summons to stay out much longer and be more useful; instead of summon, buff, release!

ROFL, playing a Galka Mage from the start...that should be interesting. Well we'll sure help ya where necessary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?   A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A return to FFXI for a month...maybe!?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3