Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Triumphant return?

Go down 
+3
Khalus Akuhei
Corday Rynir
Sciros Artaxes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sciros Artaxes

Sciros Artaxes

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm

I am mike, I'm repeating this because I dissapeared for several months recently after only getting a small fraction of the way into FFXI which saddens me. But I intend to come back with FFXIV.

other than that it's all the same, Engineering student with a full time job so won't be on constantly, but as often as I can once I actually buy the game.

I have no idea what I want to be in the game, what race, class, anything, so any suggestions or advice for a still newbie would be appreciated to an almost absurd degree.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome back! The fun thing about this game is you can play any (or all!) disciplines on one character... so if the one you pick at the on-set isn't your cup of tea... go buy another weapon and try the next one! You are also able to mix-n-match abilities from the disciplines you level, and Khalus has posted lots of useful info about all the skills to get you up to speed.

Don't wrack your brain trying to find a class we need in the LS... just choose one that sounds most fun to you.

As for race... the kittehs r the bombz! Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 am

hihi Sciros, but unfortunately I don't remember ya, but I sure that could change given time. And while we aren't really accepting new members at this time, you once were, so I don't see a problem with letting you back in.

See ya in-game sometimes, but as you've said having a busy schedule, it would appear that most of us do too, so playing together in groups doesn't happen a;; that often. Good thing though is thus far XIV can be solo'd for the most part and we help each other out "a lot" with passing our dropped mats for our heavily active crafters to use.

Well cya around, and do contact one of the officers for a pearl if I'm not on...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:32 am

Hello Sciros.
The only thing that matters is: what do you want to do at the beginning, because the class you choose will determine the weapon/tools you will be given at the beginning. When you have played and earned a few gil you can buy more tools/weapons, equip it and with that change your current class. on the fly.
So welcome (back) and see you in game, when you have time (and me).
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 am

welcome back ^^ (although we never met ) but it's good to see you and hope you enjoy the world of FFXIV ^^
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 am

Hello Sciros I hope to see you in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
Sciros Artaxes

Sciros Artaxes

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 pm

I've hit a snag, that I am working on. So minor delay, but only a minor one, I will make this game work, even if I have to go to the developers myself Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Welcome back. Hope the delay doesn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triumphant return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumphant return?   Triumphant return? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triumphant return?
Page 1 of 1