Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey folks, this is Brialyn's husband. She has been asking me to give this game a try so I will be doing so shortly. I want to try to use the name Thalion but if it is taken I will let you know what to change my forum name to.

I've played WoW with her in the past, as well as AoC and LotRO. I enjoy MMO's because of the size of the map available as well as the amount of content in them. I have had some issues grouping in the past but Bri tells me that you guys are good people and to give it a shot so I am.

Look forward to meeting you all in game. Honestly I probably won't use the forums, Bri is the forum queen and she will read the stuff and tell me about it. I'll sign in when I need to and stuff though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Mwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Welcome to hell. (b^_^)b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey! It's not gonna be hell!! We are supposed to be helping him to see how awesome this game is not scaring him!!! :tease:
Back to top Go down
Kloyd

Kloyd

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey Welcome!
I hope you have a better sense of direction ;-)

see you in-game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Great to meat you. Always looking foward to meeting new charters with personality.
:transform:
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Hihi Brialyn's Husband!!!

I'm sure you'll have fun with us, but do read the parts of the forums that need to be read. I'm sure Bri will point you to those. One thing that will help keep ourselves together and all on the same page is that we all know what the important stuff is! From there PTs will go great, and while it'll take you a bit to get accustomed to how the battle system works here if ya stick with it....we'll all have a good time!

You'll see...and if Bri doesn't lead you off a cliff and into the arms of a Gobu everything should go pretty well...hehe

Will get ya upgraded to a member shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Baldrick

Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Welcome to the LS.

I hope you do all the driving for your family heh. Catch ya ingame.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down
Ollipeist

Ollipeist

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Welcome to the LS I'll see you in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 am

Sheesh you guys....I do find my way around sometimes you know...and yes he does most of the driving ><

and yeah I've shown him what he needs to read :furrydance:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 am

LOL well you all have her pegged pretty good! Woman can't read a map to save her life!

Yeah she has pointed out what I need to read, which I will do so, probably won't start for a few more weeks as I have a bunch of planning stuff that needs to be done before I get students again in a few weeks. But I will be in game soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Welcome and looking forward to sharing time with you in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...   Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy, wife tells me to give this a try...
Page 1 of 1