Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Howdy

Go down 
+5
Khalus Akuhei
Xariz Saphiredge
Soten Enki
Roan Varuna
Tyriann
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyriann

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Quick MMO History: First MMO was Everquest and I played for a good 4yrs. Pretty much played just one character as I never really liked playing alts. I tried out Lineage 2, EQ2, Guild Wars and various others until landing with WoW. It fit my more casual gaming style and I played off and on for about 4yrs. In the last 6 months I tried out Aion and have since moved on to messing with F2P games and enjoying some FPShooters.

Personal Info: Im married with 4 kids ( 3boys and a girl ) and a full time job like many. I really enjoy my free time in mmo's playing and getting to know various people from different cultures/countries. I have found I can really enjoy my gaming at a more casual pace. It lets me not worry about having to grind out levels just to keep up with a guild in order to raid 4/5 times a week. I really just want to take my time and enjoy my IG time and really take in the story, take time to do all the crafting and work on the different classes. Im really excited about what FFXIV is doing with the jobs and such. Any way, kinda went off topic.
On a side note, I'm really hoping I can get my wife involved in this game as well. We used to play together on EQ.

Really glad I read your post on MMORPG.com.
Cya
Tyriann
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Nice meeting you Tyriann.

See you in game and good luck with getting the wife to play!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Welcome to EE.

Hope you and the wife can get involved with XIV together.
Back to top Go down
Xariz Saphiredge

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome to EE, i was in the same boat jumpin around trying to find a good mmo to fit my schedule and with this linkshell and everything i think i found it so hope you enjoy
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Welcome Tyriann, love the name... I'm pretty confidant you'll fit in here well being casual minded and wanting to enjoy an MMO for everything it has, especially the story, instead of just rushing to have the best gear first, or raiding constantly...shiver!

Whew, sounds like ya got quite a full-life-load to deal with, but hopefully and as others have said; if you'll also be able to get your wife in on it too, makes it even better.

Membership granted and we'll see ya on our member boards, and please do fill out your profile so I can properly add you to our roster...thx~
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Monk Deode

Monk Deode

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 am

Tavtai moril!
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

welcome ^_^ I'm still trying to convice my hubby to play too ^_^ he'll at least try out the guest pass when we get our copy end of next month Howdy 906341

if anything your wife can try the guess pass ~
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 am

Welcome to EE.
Back to top Go down
Dachartach Arnductas

Dachartach Arnductas

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Welcome, hope to see you in there, and the wife too! I suppose you could get the kids in as well, might get to be a time-consuming though. Studies are more important, and all that.

When times are really bad, I remember the words of master at temple. Master always said, 'Hey you! Boy! Sitting in back of class! Wake up! What you eating? Candy? I hope you got enough for everybody!' I remember the master's words, and then my problems don't seem so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy
Page 1 of 1