Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devros Meredin

Devros Meredin

hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Empty
PostSubject: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 pm

hey all i'm gonna be transferring over to the fenrir server next month and am lookin for a ls for ffxi and hopefull ffxiv.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello and welcome to EE, glad to have ya interested in us. We are for sure playing FFXI together for now, and are all definitely going to switch to FFXIV.

Take it you'll be reactivating an old account at the beginning of next month then? Or are you already playing and not planning to transfer til then?

Membership granted, please take the time to read through our forums and be social with us, its fun!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Devros Meredin

Devros Meredin

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hello and welcome to EE, glad to have ya interested in us. We are for sure playing FFXI together for now, and are all definitely going to switch to FFXIV.

Take it you'll be reactivating an old account at the beginning of next month then? Or are you already playing and not planning to transfer til then?

Membership granted, please take the time to read through our forums and be social with us, its fun!

reactivating old account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Glad to have you in EE. Welcome aboard Onigiri Cheer
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Alrighty, well take the time till then for us to get to know each other better. You could even jump on Vent and chat with us too.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:55 pm

This one's not very talkative hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 402589 Welcome to EE! Hope you enjoy your time with us hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 66415
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Devros Meredin

Devros Meredin

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
This one's not very talkative hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 402589 Welcome to EE! Hope you enjoy your time with us hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 66415

I like to get that alot, hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 59565 but once people get to peolpe get to know me they realize i talk to much hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 906341 .
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:13 pm

excellent! hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 541493 the more other people talk the less annoying I may become! :D

Just ask Satha, I could make a series of novels with all of our msn messages hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 402589 I bet it would be a Bestseller! The MSN diaries of a crazy person (tm).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 am

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
excellent! hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 541493 the more other people talk the less annoying I may become! :D

Hmm...somehow I don't think that is possible hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 402589
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Brialyn Chroi wrote:
Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:

Hmm...somehow I don't think that is possible hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 402589

Rawr! hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 182108 no soup for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Quote :

Rawr! hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls 182108 no soup for you!

Nope, but I am having the best pizza in America! :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am

welcoem to EE was on vacation prolly a bit late in the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls   hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey all lookin for an ffxi/ffxiv ls
Page 1 of 1