Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXI FFXIV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyisa

FFXI FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: FFXI FFXIV   FFXI FFXIV Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Hello all, returning to ffxi to meet a good group of people that is looking to continue over into FFXIV. I have been playing mmorpg for some time now starting out with muds then UO from there well..pretty much everything. Have always enjoyed FFXI started a new char and hoping to meet some of you. In game name is Alyisa please send me a tell. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXI FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXI FFXIV   FFXI FFXIV Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Hello, welcome to EE...however none of us are really playing FFXI together atm. there are a few but not really dedicated atm. We are however based on the Fenrir server, so if you're starting over; you might as well start there in case some of us return. I and a few others may return this coming Feb 1st, but we're still deciding.

I'll get ya upgraded to a member here, then you should really take the time to look through our forums and respond where necessary or just to talk and get to know us more... talk with ya later!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

FFXI FFXIV
Page 1 of 1