Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hi!4..5 characters long!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konrill

Hi!4..5 characters long! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 am

saw you on mmorpg.com, i used to play xi a year or so ago on the PC and got my mnk and drg to around 40 or so, but i couldent stand the PC controls so eventualy i quit, but i missed the game and got sick of the crap thats out these days so i went last week and picked up an xbox 360 elite and spent like 6 hours driving to every gamestop in the county to find the vana'dell (sp) 2008 copy for 360 lol (yes i hate waiting for amazon etc.. delivery) and id love to start fresh with u guys if you will have me, btw, what server are you on? cant find that anywhere!

abit about me, my RL name is Doug im 21 and live in palm bay florida, i work at wal-mart for the moment while i save some money, i have played most mmos out there free and paied, played wow for 3+ years and was the authority on druids on mug'thol love final fantasy and everything about it.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 am

Hello Konrill, great to have you interested in us.

We are playing on the Fenrir server starting on July 1st when we start new accounts to capitalize on the payment scheme the SE uses. Starting now would result in full payment of a month for only a few days of playtime.

You can find out even more info in our Linkshell Forums once I get ya upgraded to a member. Do read through it all and respond in several threads where you're info is important to know.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Konrill

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 am

well crap, so my free month is actualy only like 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 am

I actually don't know how they work the free months, you'd have to contact a GM, but since I know for a fact they don't pro-rate their monthly fees. then 1/2 way through July is when your 1st payment will kick in so you'll be charged a full month for only 2 weeks, then on the 1st of Aug you'll start on their real billing cycle.

If you're only on a free trial atm, the 14-day one and not the actual key from the box then just wait until the first! Contact a GM though to find out better details! Or go to their Support on PlayOnline and start a webchat with a billing CSR!
Back to top Go down
Konrill

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 am

nah im already activated on the 1month from the box, but we will see.
gonna go delete, only got to lvl 10 on the server i was on, and create on fen.
gonna go probably war till 30 than drg or sam or something when i can. see u guys in game soon =D
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 am

Please read through our General Discussions, there are many threads there you should respond too so I can get things updated!

If you plan to take WAR to 30, you'll need to lvl MNK also to get there...you can't just lvl all the way to 30 as a WAR if you plan to party with others...you'll need a subjob at 18 and MNK is the best for a WAR sub starting out!
Back to top Go down
Konrill

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 am

will do. MNK is fine, i know how to play it.. and i got alittle bit before 18, read all the info and it all sounds good. sounded like we needed a tank also so WAR is a good choice.

actualy if u guys need an experienced healer, i healed in some of the world top guilds in wow for 2 years, and in lineage 2 for years before that, but i would like to change from the roll at 30+ =P
Back to top Go down
Arlind

Arlind

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 am

Welcome! So now I am not the only 360 user! Woohoo! What is your character name? Mine is Arlind and my xbox gamertag is rika1977 so be sure to add me. I'm pretty new myself so dont think your the only one. :)

Rick aka Arlind
Back to top Go down
Baldrick

Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey Konrill nice to have you among us. WAR would be great atleast to start with, I'm not sure about everyone but I don't wanna start off tanking like I've done every other time I've played XI.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Hellu and welcome
Back to top Go down
Konrill

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 am

tyvm guys, my ingame name is Konrill, my 360 profile is Shivaniss. is the LS up yet, and are any of u in game right now?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 am

Nope, gotta wait until the afternoon of July 2nd. Extended maintenance is keeping us from starting on the 1st! I'll be there though asap and have the LS ready to start handing out pearls to everyone and get this rolling.

Baldrick and I have been on buddy keys farming gil, Brialyn has been on a trial, but is out of town atm, and a few others already had accounts going that are playing a little!

We will also have a Ventrilo server running as soon as I get more donations from everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in game soon! I am currently playing on a trial account under the name of Chroi :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi!4..5 characters long!   Hi!4..5 characters long! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi!4..5 characters long!
Page 1 of 1