Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

My Characters...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:14 am

This is the first character I've made tonight, but I plan to make more especially for Asmodians on a diff server where my name Khalus is avail!

Elyos
My Characters... Aion-Khrymson
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Aziel

Aziel

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh, so you're playing now? What server? :)
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah I got it 2 days ago....couldn't resist a new MMO with such a sexy char gen, regardless of what I thought during beta or PvP!

I'm playing on Kaisinel, as my Cleric; Khalus, and I'll also be making a Templar with the name Janika!

This is Khalus...
My Characters... Aion0016
Back to top Go down
Anakin

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm also playing Aion as well, I see a lot Final Fantasy fans are also intrigued with this new MMO coming out. Good luck Kalus.
Back to top Go down
Anakin

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:35 pm

I forgot to mention that I am Anakin on the Siel server, currently I'm a lvl 27 Sorcerer, it is a great game indeed.

My Characters... Aion2009-09-1812-50-56-89
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Got a 23 Templar, 23 Chanter and 20 Sorc. All Asmodian on Ariel.

Been playing with a good friend of mine in a little legion we stumbled across. So far, so good.

And yes, there are a ton of ex-ffxi people playing Aion.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am

Recently got to 21 Cleric, and slowly working through crafting and getting myself ready for some lvl 23 gear before I lvl anymore! Gotta head back into Altgard and finish raising my harvesting to 99+ and a finish off a few more quests I found in Pandaemonium!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Still surprised to see you've picked it up.

Warning about crafting, I wouldn't bother with it till after 30 at the earliest. Even if you farm the mats, the consumables for the subcombines will put the price per attempt for HQ near the price for just buying a similar stat item off broker. In short, it's not worth it really.

Gathering skills on the other hand are crazy money, especially aether. ~2 hours of farming tier 2 aether will net me 200-300k kinah.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Zi and I are playing Elyos Characters. :P

Currently I'm lvl 28 Chanter. I also have a Cleric-to-be asmo in Kaisinel. Same name.

I got into cooking - currently 185 cooking - and 199 vitality gathering. I might try that Aether deal - I really need some money lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Tareith wrote:
Still surprised to see you've picked it up.

Warning about crafting, I wouldn't bother with it till after 30 at the earliest. Even if you farm the mats, the consumables for the subcombines will put the price per attempt for HQ near the price for just buying a similar stat item off broker. In short, it's not worth it really.

Gathering skills on the other hand are crazy money, especially aether. ~2 hours of farming tier 2 aether will net me 200-300k kinah.

Yup I was quite surprised too, but I was getting really bored with WoW....finally got to and saw WotLK and it was just the same boring crap all over again...a few new things, but eh. I may return once again with Cataclysm since so much is gonna change, and play a Worgen but really I dunno! I still don't know about the PvP here as I havn't yet adventured in Morhiem or whatever its called the 3rd lvl 20+ area where the rifting starts for Asmodians.

I'm still back in Altgard, picking up tons of raw mats and selling them for a lot of Kinah to lazy players, getting my Armorsmithing up and ready to craft a crit version of the lvl 23 Worthy Titanium Chain set; which are rare drop recipes too!

Once I experience getting steamrolled by red dots from the rifting, or check out abyss is where I'll have to see how it goes from there on if I'll continue to like it enough to stick around. Course there isn't anything else coming out soon I'm interested in either. I'm pretty sure I'll try out Star Trek Online once that launches, but dunno!

Aziel is your name on Kaisinel? Well drop me a whisper sometime and I can make chain armor for your Cleric sometime if you can get me the mats, I may have some left over...would have to check! {The lvl 18 chain is what you see on my char in my sig...its pretty, love the Pink!} Hope to hear from ya in-game sometime!

Oh yeah btw there is something wrong with the host of these forums, and I can't get the make new post button to show up, but its there really tiny you can still click on it sometimes, and a few other things are off. Waiting for the host to fix them, but its been weeks and nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Oh, incase you didn't know. Ways to increase your chances to HQ a crafted item:
40 over the pattern is the cap, so it doesn't matter if you're +40 or +240, the % is the same
Time of day does matter. Don't try and craft anything good during the day for Asmodians, noon is the worst. This also applies to putting in manastones and enchanting your weapons. Just a little FYI.

All told, it seems to cap out around 30% from all the testing done by players from both Korean and Chinese release.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Ok, last night Aion failed yet again but this time on an epic level. I'm pretty sure this is the last straw for me and i'm just done. I'll give them till the end of the first month and if there aren't improvements, I'm gone.

Issue: Level 25 quest to gain access to the Abyss sends you to talk to an NPC at the other end of the arena. As people zone in, there were a couple of level 30s just sitting there and they'd cut you down before you could make it halfway. This isn't the other faction but your same damned side ganking you just to grief someone. Best part, it's freakin done that way on purpose. I'm ok with abyss ganking, i can deal with rift ganking but ganking by my own damned side when trying to do a quest update? f off
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Watched my friend play the other day. I just don't think it is for me. Every where he went some one was there waiting to gank him. I don't mind pvp but I prefer pvp on equal terms. Really does not show your pvp skill if your to afraid to hit something your level. It's like being a lvl 80 on wow and burning newbie towns to the ground.
Controls also would never work for me.Thanks to the neurological damage I'm a click gamer. ( I have to look at the keybaord,limited eye/hand coordination lol) From what my friend said you have to be able to use your keyboard in combat for more then just strafing.
It is a beautiful game I'll give you that. I was impressed with the graphics but I think the over all level system and the gankers are going to hurt this game in the long term. I do like one "rumor" I read about ff14 pvp..though we all know about rumors. My wife told me she read there will be a nation pvp system like balista but true pvp. I would be happy entering a field and mowing down "galkas" right and left with my tiny glass cannon.
I hope you guys all have fun..but I'll keep a pearl warm for you in ff14 should you ever give up aion ;P(( when 14 is out))
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Yeah I already quit and canceled my sub too, after getting to Morhiem zone and getting killed by Elyos while standing in the center of the damned friendly territory, yeah no safe locations at all. Plus trying to do quests and getting ganked by Elyos all the time in the field and having to run back too much is not fun.

The rift opens what every 2-3 hrs, and then not all the Elyos get killed and can run around ganking you long after that period of time if they don't get killed or have a res shrine set up...etc etc etc Yup, I cannot deal with PvP at all, I just don't see any fun in any way with it! Waste of $50 I say, should have stayed with my gut feeling from beta.

There is also the issue of the horrendous community, personally much worse than WoW and I had to finally turn all channels off to avoid it plus the kinah spam. Argh.... With everything off couldn't find a group and well no one really wanted to group that much anyway either...just rush rush rush to join in the PvP....boring!

Anywho, on a better note the Character Generator for Dragon Age: Origins was released yesterday...that's fun to play with until it launches on Nov 3rd....highly anticipating it! I also defeated the new RPG Risen that released 2 weeks ago tonight, that was fun until the end of the game...blah Am now considering starting up either the Witcher: Enhanced Version cause I couldn't deal with the problems it had at launch, and havn't played it yet, or Neverwinter Nights II and play through again until Dragon Age.

My last option is too reinstall LOTRO for the free week starting tomorrow, and play for only that week, but I dunno if I wanna do even that...am quite upset with the direction its headed in!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

Lonestar wrote:

I hope you guys all have fun..but I'll keep a pearl warm for you in ff14 should you ever give up aion ;P(( when 14 is out))

Oh I'll still be playing FFXIV, I just felt that starting this LS was way too early and it was being severely hit with dropouts due to all these other MMOs that launched recently. I fully plan to reopen this LS or whatever it'll be called in XIV when we get a solid date and start getting ready for it.

Oh and after watching the 20min dev walkthrough of the SW:TOR quest system and how the voice work plays out as well as the group quest features, and the 4 classes they showed off combat for. Yeah I'm highly interested in this now also and do plan to play it too.

FFXIV and SW:TOR are my future plans, both of which sound as if they'll launch in late 2010, but personally I see both of them getting pushed into 2011. I could see FFXIV get a Nov launch, but we'll see, just don't rush it please!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Yeah, I know I am close to my last vacation from wow. I have been really thinking of getting back to FFXI but the wife transferred kithcannon off of seraph so I have 0 friends on ( I think ramhu,not sure where she moved us to).
I really wanted to try out stargate but that seems to be dead in the water now. A real shame. I liked what I was seeing for the Asgard and the first expansion notes (( letting you play a wraith)) . It sounds like CM ran into money issues though. :(
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Since it was announced, everything is just something to pass the time till FFXIV. I wanna check out SWTOR and Fallout Online if it ever makes it out. After my friend innocently got hit with the banscript last weekend, I said goodbye to NCSoft (and a few other choice words). I'm currently playing Demon's Souls on the PS3, which is fun so far.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Am currently tempted to play LOTRO over the next week cause of the free week, but thus far my account still shows Expired and I can't log in yet, so we'll see!

Other than that I recently beat Risen, and I'm deciding on starting either Witcher or NWN2 now, until Dragon Age gets here, oh and the 12th novel in Wheel of Time is released on Oct 27th too. Course I dunno if I'll read it right away or not.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:54 am

I couldn't get into witcher but nwn2 was fun for a while. Next on the list for me is Way of the Samurai 3 and Dragon Age. It's a good time for console games over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:22 pm

I just hit lvl 80 number 7 on wow today. I broke out my old xenogears even though i can't find the last disk. It really is a sad time for us gamers.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

Just an FYI, I'm quite active over on the TTH Forums under than same name ~Khalus~ and the newest thread PC & Console Games {non-MMO} that I requested because of all the good games coming out soon.

My latest interest is Fallout III since I never played it, and I have a thread detailing the mods I'm using and getting started! Decided to wait until excellent mods were out cause Bethesda games are always missing the fine tuned polish that modders create!

I started Witcher and the combat system is so blah, but I finished the beginning part with the Castle and am now at the next are, but havn't continues from there yet...dunno if I will or not! Installed NWN2, but dunno if I should start it just yet since I'm playing Fallout III atm, and Borderlands soon, and Dragon Age in about 3 weeks....maybe later!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm

If you want some mods for FO3, hit me up. I can recommend lots and lots of cosmetic and a few more than cosmetic ones. Example of the changes can be found on a blog entry I did a while back:

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/blogs/tareith/751-fallout-3-redux.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters...   My Characters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Characters...
Page 1 of 1