Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Wrath of the Lich King Release Date! Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!   Wrath of the Lich King Release Date! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 am

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!   Wrath of the Lich King Release Date! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 pm

I dunno if Ill get the CE on this one... all I really want is the art book, and with TBC you could buy it separately I think at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!   Wrath of the Lich King Release Date! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Woot Wotlk Ive been playing on the test realm and the patch b4 wotlk is awesome they r changing alot it seems like they r a little worried since warhammer is out they are trying to keep their ppl interested. the game is deffinatly gonna be fun ....by the way we are gonna be playing warhammer or at least trying it out... it looks like its gonna be lots of fun....what server r u guys on ... im sure its somewhere on the website i guess illl just have to keep looking alright well blizzard download is up back to the test realm for av

:duel2: hehe thats cool

-Antietam-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!   Wrath of the Lich King Release Date! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 pm

I just cancelled out my account. The absolute lack of help for the class/spec I enjoy playing (holy paladin) is appalling. It will not be worth my frustration to play anymore (I realize its still beta but holy has regressed as the beta continued).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!   Wrath of the Lich King Release Date! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Lich King Release Date!
Page 1 of 1