Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Linky with quoted below...

Quote :
Activision and Blizzard have finally nailed down a release date for StarCraft II:July 27.

Wings of Liberty, the first installment in the proposed StarCraft II trilogy, will be released on a worldwide scale. On July 27, said Blizzard, StarCraft II will launch in United States, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Mexico, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau at the same time. StarCraft II is being developed for both the PC and Mac. The multiplayer is currently in beta testing.

Who needs to go outside during the summer, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:20 pm

I bet thats making alot of folks drull.
Not me though.
Never really liked all that real time stratagy type game.
If you can call it that.

For all of you that do Im sure this ones going to knock your sockx off.
Its already getting really well reviewed from what iv seen.

I dint know you liked this kind of game Khal.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm

I was drooling!

But only because I passed out on my keyboard out of sheer boredom StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 402589 I'm like you Johny, RTS games are just not my thing, but everyone is talking about it so hopefully it won't dissapoint the fans of the first one.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm

I haven't played the Starcraft series but I do enjoy RTS games. Will have to get my friend to buy this game so I can borrow it. (No wasting money here) :D
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Arukan Enki wrote:
I haven't played the Starcraft series but I do enjoy RTS games. Will have to get my friend to buy this game so I can borrow it. (No wasting money here) :D

Well this is supposadly going to be the mother of all RTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:53 am

Been playing the beta a while, it's good. Really good.

But it's still not the end all be all, unless you are South Korean.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah, I've played the beta a few times, and get stomped by the computer on skirmish pretty much every time, but I'm not trying to play seriously for now either. I only play RTS games for their stories if it appears to be good enough, and that's all I care about with SCII...once I finish the campaign for the Terrans then I wait for however long it takes Blizzard to release the next part.

I never play online RTS, cause there are always players far better than I ever care to become and while its fine to lose on occasion, getting mushed every time you try in a few minutes just isn't fun at all...heh
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:34 am

I found myself naturally good at Star Craft. Not good enough to really compete in the rankings or in official leagues and such, but good none-the-less. Maybe it's because I'm half korean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:53 am

I've found myself about in the same boat as you Asmiro lol. I am talented enough to be pretty good. But not talented enough to be pro. But than that holds true for almost every video game I've played. Like recently, I jump in and out of matches with SSF4 or Splinter Cell Conviction and I can win 70-85% of the time. But get me in the room with a pro and I get my nose pushed into the dirt every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27   StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarCraft II Has A Release Date: July 27
Page 1 of 1