Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic! Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:01 am

It has been released, watch it here!

Its pretty damn nice as they always are from Blizzard!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am

Meh... the trailer was just meh. TBC was *much* better. I liked how the undeads eyes all lit up though, and the dragon was cool. Everything else just left me uninspired.

It was really well done... just not... epic.
Back to top Go down
Khelzar

Khelzar

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 am

Annedhelle wrote:
Meh... the trailer was just meh. TBC was *much* better. I liked how the undeads eyes all lit up though, and the dragon was cool. Everything else just left me uninspired.

It was really well done... just not... epic.

I agree somewhat. The trailer worked a bit for me, because I'm a die hard fan of Warcraft's lore... but, as part of the WotLK expansion it just didn't do much. Not a lot happens in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!
Page 1 of 1