Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Character Names

Go down 
+4
Toeol Leonheart
Corday Rynir
Khalus Akuhei
Gath Iroku
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

Character Names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 am

im fine with anything not pvp, and i would prefer being a guardian, i really like the racial's they have and i like their story more then the defiant, while there concept is novel, it just doesn't appeal to me
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm good with either faction right now. I enjoy the lore from both... one's a religious zealot the others techno zealots. Both are blinded by hatred of the other.

My only reason to lean slightly more towards Guardians is for the high elf's +10 wisdom racial. Since my main is sure to be a cleric, that'll be a huge plus.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 pm

aye i like the guardian racial's more
Back to top Go down
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 am

I tried the Guardians and I just cant get into playing a Zealot. I really tried, but all I want that day was for a door-to-door to knock on my door, so I could hit them in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 am

lol thats how i feel about the defiant gath, i cant explain it, something about there story and doctrine rubs me the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 am

finally tried rift beta....
first impression : omg this is a wow ripoff...

i'm not going to pay for another wow clone.... i'd rather reinstall my 3 mths old wow collection and saves me some of my $$$...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 pm

I thought the same Touchi and while it is true to a point{as are most MMO these days being modeled after WoW}, you should read up on it more and watch some fan made videos.

Dispelling the WoWhammer myth ~ Its an interesting article over on Massively...

There are quite a few fan made videos that really show off the unique strengths of this title that Trion has not yet been able to capture in any of their own trailers and it helps a lot:

However, don't take what I'm saying as if I'm going all ooglie over Rift. I'm still very much unsure if I'll play it, but I have done a lot of research into it and have been in 5/7 beta tests now and it honestly keeps getting better and better and better. Trion actually listens to their players and make appropriate changes from our suggestions when its a better idea than theirs. I've seen this done countless times now and its all turned out very well. I want to like this and play it, but every time I log in start to play I just don't feel like it, so I very may well be burning out on MMOs for now.

"There comes a time; that when every MMO developer has given up on being unique and just follows the standards set by Blizzard, including Square-Enix and Bioware, one should just stop complaining how much they dislike this generation and whether they like it or not, adapt to it and join the massive populace that does. It is that time... ~ Khalus"

Trailer

Defiant

Guardian
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

i really like the roaming npc elites thatt you have to fight off to defends towns, really makes the world seem more alive and deadly
Back to top Go down
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm

agree'd, I enjoy all the little event around the map. When traveling from one area to another its fun to jump in with dozens of people to close a rift that open near you.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

The roaming elites and the invasions do make for some great fun. I'm also enjoying the immense freedom you get with the soul system... I've been having a ton of fun in all 7 betas just playing with different soul combinations in all 4 archetypes. I'm not at home atm... but I think I have about 30 different toons made now... each with different soul combos...

Right now, I'm rolling out a Cabalist/Inquisitor/Druid to quest/solo (druid for the lil pixie who auto-heals me), and a Warden/Sentinel/Purifier for rifts/dungeons. Having a blast... pretty sure this is what my main will be at release.
Back to top Go down
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 am

almost time for rifts release!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2