Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

want some friends to play online with :)

Go down 
+6
Liari Genki
Roan Varuna
Soten Enki
Reirn Naitsu
Talos Valcoran
Aisa Alraeish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisa Alraeish

want some friends to play online with :) Empty
PostSubject: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 am

Hello everyone

I'm new to this site , anyways I would like to play some online games but would like to play with other people (which I can chat and be friends with) as all my friends don't play anything on the PC! so was wondering to post a topic to find people who enjoys games online.

I play all kind of games from mmo's to fps's. P2P or F2P don't really matter as long as you are chatty and fun to play games with :)

Back to top Go down
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:00 pm

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

i spot a female! Onigiri Dance hope your not scared away ~ curious if your interested in FFXIV since your not posted in the other section... ~ welcome to the forum~ hope you read the info page ^_^ and yes this guild is very social and friendly!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Welcome to EE.
Back to top Go down
Aisa Alraeish

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Hello everyone

thank you for responding...well I would like to start playing some online games with people that will always chat and active online! makes a game more fun if its the same people who would help me lvl up, team up ect

FFXIV...well I would be if you are a active player :)

Oh and I do have a Playstation 3 and Xbox360 too

Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Nice to meet you foxxy. Before you're granted membership, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the group's guidelines in the info section , which include a set for names. You'll have to pick a name and surname that are more in line with the Final Fantasy world.

If you've got any questions, PM Khalus Akuhei, the LinkShell leader. He'll sort things out for you.

Looking forward to playing along with you. Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Aisa Alraeish

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 am

Roan Varuna wrote:
Nice to meet you foxxy. Before you're granted membership, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the group's guidelines in the info section , which include a set for names. You'll have to pick a name and surname that are more in line with the Final Fantasy world.

If you've got any questions, PM Khalus Akuhei, the LinkShell leader. He'll sort things out for you.

Looking forward to playing along with you. Onigiri XD

Hello

How do I change my name from foxxyfox83? *~*

thank you
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 am

Khalus Akuhei as leader will do it once he approves your membership and you have posted a suitable name for you.

And welcome Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:32 am

just post it here or in a PM to Khalus Akuhei
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

hey nice to meet you , hope to see you in game soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello hello, I'm gonna jump right to the point. First off are you interested at all in playing FFXIV or even know what it is, cause honestly from your posts it doesn't seem so, and you're just looking for some new friends to play online games with but havn't given any mention as to "what" online games.

That is all fine and dandy, however we are all planning to be quite busy with FFXIV in less than 2 weeks, so I kinda doubt most of us playing much else after launch.

Second and as mentioned by a few others, you would need to come up with a proper fantasy based name; outlined in our naming policy which you can find on our Info page.

So get back with me sometime and we'll go from there!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Aisa Alraeish

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 am

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hello hello, I'm gonna jump right to the point. First off are you interested at all in playing FFXIV or even know what it is, cause honestly from your posts it doesn't seem so, and you're just looking for some new friends to play online games with but havn't given any mention as to "what" online games.

That is all fine and dandy, however we are all planning to be quite busy with FFXIV in less than 2 weeks, so I kinda doubt most of us playing much else after launch.

Second and as mentioned by a few others, you would need to come up with a proper fantasy based name; outlined in our naming policy which you can find on our Info page.

So get back with me sometime and we'll go from there!

Hello

well I have FFXI and all expansions...and ofcourse I know what it is! *~*

my name will be Aisa Alraeish

please join me and let me know what times all of you go online

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am

Oh alrighty...that was just the first impression I was getting...hehe sowwy

Anywho, nice to meet ya and welcome to our linkshell, membership granted, and btw I like the name! Dun forget to fill out your profile, and we'll see ya on our member boards...talk with ya again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:21 am

Onigiri Fan Faire
Back to top Go down
Aisa Alraeish

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Oh alrighty...that was just the first impression I was getting...hehe sowwy

Anywho, nice to meet ya and welcome to our linkshell, membership granted, and btw I like the name! Dun forget to fill out your profile, and we'll see ya on our member boards...talk with ya again soon.

keke np :P

Thank you...I like my name too!

Now this is sorted I need people who like to play online with me OO

if you have xfire add me lunarhart or if you don't have then let me know where I can add you :)
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Welcome to the forums! I, myself, am finally going to jump into the game tonight around 6:30 and will be looking forward to finally meeting a few people.

I will be on vent, I finally got to talk to a couple people a few days ago, but often it is empty.

Good luck with everything and my ingame name will be the same as on this!
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Welcome to EE! I think you'll find most everyone is easy to get along with and will be happy to join up and go exploring with you.

Just join us in Ventrilo and ask if anyone wants to go explore or do levequests. This game is about 1000% more fun when you explore with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want some friends to play online with :)   want some friends to play online with :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want some friends to play online with :)
Page 1 of 1