Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

I wanna play something else!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

I wanna play something else! Empty
PostSubject: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Anyone have any ideas they'd like to maybe try together. I'm really getting sick of WoW, constantly being barred from running anything cause players are stupid.

Anyway, the latest I installed and tried a few weeks ago is Cloud Nine and its not bad. I may jump in it again and see if it'll entertain me. Post some ideas or suggestions if you wanna do something together, then we can decide!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:02 pm

I've had the itch to play a MMO pretty badly recently but there's nothing out that doesn't seem like a waste of time. At least, nothing that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 pm

True that....maybe a good break from MMOs for awhile could be good too.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 pm

I've just been hopping from F2P to F2P. Currently on Grand Fantasia enjoying throwing grenades of holy energy as a paladin.....I miss FFXI. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 am

Cloud Nine is the new name of Holic, if you remember that, Khalus. I'm trying Allods atm and it seems fun, but lately I've just been manga-reading and anime-watching, hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:24 am

Yup, is why I was interested in it, cause if I'm not mistaken you were there playing Holic with me when I was grinding out that event to get a pet to lvl 35 so it'd turn into the Golden Hawk before was it open beta was over or something.

So far I enjoyed what I saw of Cloud Nine and may give it another try soon. I think I played Allods, but I was still enjoying WoW then so didn't log in again after an hr. Will think about giving it another go sometime.

And yeah I did start watching Naruto again, so thats kinda keeping me busy, and after that I'd like to possibly get back into Bleach and get caught up there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play something else!   I wanna play something else! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna play something else!
Page 1 of 1