Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV Official Benchmark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXIV Official Benchmark Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Official Benchmark   FFXIV Official Benchmark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Oh nices, a Final Fantasy XIV benchmark program! Am DLing it now to test it out and see how my PC handles it, and then I'll post my results and score when done! Everyone else should do the same so we can get multiple scores to talk about and help each other with possible upgrades before launch!

FFXIV Official Benchmark FFXIV-Official-Benchmark

Official Benchmark Website

Quote :
The scenes that play out, take place on a ship on its way to Limsa Lominsa. The benchmark application allows you to choose the character that appears. All races are available to be selected in the
benchmark including the Hyur Highlander and Female Miqo’te. The test can be run at a low resolution of 1280×720 and a high resolution of 1920×1080.

You can download the benchmark from Nvidia here.

Many on other forums suggest updating your DX9 Drivers with the latest if you get an error when trying to run it.

Quote :

[8000 and over] Extremely High Performance
Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.

[5500–7999] Very High Performance
Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.

[4500-5499] High Performance
Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.

[3000-4499] Fairly High Performance
Capable of running the game on default settings. Consider switching to a higher resolution depending on performance.

[2500-2999] Standard Performance
Capable of running the game on default settings.

[2000-2499] Slightly Low Performance
Capable of running the game, but may experience some slowdown.
Adjust settings to improve performance.

[1500-1999] Low Performance
Capable of running the game, but will experience considerable slowdown. Adjusting settings is unlikely to improve performance.

[Under 1500] Insufficient Performance
Does not meet specifications for running the game.

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Official Benchmark   FFXIV Official Benchmark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Nice! I'm downloading it now. Almost done!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Official Benchmark   FFXIV Official Benchmark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Now I dunno what the numbers mean yet, nobody does since this was taken from a Japanese nVidia website for now, but here is my score on high ~ 2861:

FFXIV Official Benchmark FFXIV2861High

Just finished the Low test and scored ~ 3865! {forgot to mention I did have Firefox running and the Sony Press feed running when I did low, so I'll be re-running this one later when I can restart my PC and have nothing else running...}

FFXIV Official Benchmark FFXIV3865Low

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Official Benchmark   FFXIV Official Benchmark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Since my monitor is 1680x1050, I don't think the High Res version would work too well, but here's my Low version score.

Edit: The High res version worked, despite a little bit of it going off my screen. Seems to have gotten the proper score though.

High Res
FFXIV Official Benchmark FFXIV2

Low Res
FFXIV Official Benchmark FFXIV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Official Benchmark   FFXIV Official Benchmark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Official Benchmark
Page 1 of 1