Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live Empty
PostSubject: Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live   Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Vanafest 2010 Official Website
Vanafest Twitter Page

Check out this website come late night Feb 27th as the Vanafest 2010 kicks off in Japan. While I don't really like twitter, well never really used it, but anyway.......it appears they have a live twitter feed that will be running in the upper-left side of this website. There should also be updates on the site; under the Event Repot tab, on the left as well, as this event takes place.

Greatly looking forward to the future of FFXI details {new expansion?} and new info regarding FFXIV which they have said having a special announcement for... {the start of BETA?}
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live   Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

{excitement} {Found it!}
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live   Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 pm

I doubt there'd be another expansion for FFXI since FFXIV is so close :o but maybe they do plan to keep working on XI despite the fact, as long as it's not another add-on that requires you to fix multiple houses with miscellaneous items that make no sense D: lol

I would love to hear XIV beta starts soon! Especially if I get picked Onigiri Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live   Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanafest 2010 Official Website Live
Page 1 of 1