Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Empty
PostSubject: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Oh, now this is awesome...didn't know they we're gonna have a live stream of the event too. Gonna be a long night then, cause I wanna be up and watch it entirely; specially since we don't get to see events like this very often!

Link to the Live Stream ~ then click on the button to load the player!

Quote :
The FINAL FANTASY XI VanaFest is a event held in Japan where fans gather and participate in various activities, find out loads of new and exciting information, and win amazing prizes!

This year, the North American and European Community Teams will be covering the event live from Tokyo to bring adventurers everywhere the latest information, as well as photos, videos, and special updates. Through this coverage, players will have a unique opportunity to experience and enjoy the FINAL FANTASY XI VanaFest like never before!

Last edited by Khalus on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:17 pm

How do you know at what time it will start Khal?
No houres is posted on the official sit.
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 pm

yo Johny

it will be 2 AM EST

i kinda got it from the forums across

so it should be like 4 PM in Japan

i also plans to keep track with my friend, he's currently in Tokyo, so he'll know better and i will post if there's anything
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 am

Twefoju wrote:
yo Johny

it will be 2 AM EST

i kinda got it from the forums across

so it should be like 4 PM in Japan

i also plans to keep track with my friend, he's currently in Tokyo, so he'll know better and i will post if there's anything

Looking forward to all the info Onigiri Party
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

The Live feed is...LIVE! Just commercials atm, but the event has started and players are entering and getting ready!

These commercials are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 am

I'm watching it now. Even though I will not know what they are saying it is interesting nonetheless.

They are just introducing the people now though so it is easy to follow so far.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 am

As much as I dislike the FFXIV Core website, they have a live translation of the important things being said running atm.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:40 am

Everything has a use at one time or another :)
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 am

damn, missed the Live, i overslept waiting for it.. but im watching it now on justin.tv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}   Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanafest Live Stream {LIVE}
Page 1 of 1