Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV BETA Applications now live!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:13 pm

As the title suggests, click the image for a direct link to the BETA sign-ups page!

FFXIV BETA Applications now live! FFXIVBETA1

Oh, this is very very good news indeed, and hopefully beta may start shortly after the holidays, if not early spring! Yatta!!!

Last edited by Khalus on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:45 am

I accidentally clicked on my bookmark for eorzeapedia and saw the updated info. So excited. After figuring out they wanted yet another registration, done and done ^^

I did find it funny that you have to run some sort of fansite, or at least answer that you do) to finish the registration. Ok, back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah, there are a ton of people commenting on that last question and don't have an answer really. I of course posted this website in hopes this may be a lure to see their most dedicated fans secretly bumped to the front of the line. Doubt it but worth a try still...hehe

More than likely just a means to see/find everyone's fan sites / guild portals quickly for their own database or something. I know they did finally open a site for FFXI with links to the largest communities eventually for XI.

Last is a worry they may push us out of the running thinking we may be more susceptible to leaking info should we get into beta and they want our sites to check us frequently for possible leaks so we can then be kicked from beta...rofl!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Ya, I was basically thinking if anything, it makes you more open to leaks but meh. The question is borked.

And now comes the daily email checks to see if I got into beta.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 pm

In the BETA Email they sent me announcing that applications are being accepted, there is line in their quote that says, "AND players from all around the globe!"

I love them words cause that confirms they're sticking with how FFXI has global servers for FFXIV. One small tidbit at the bottom though that says this beta excludes the Japanese for now. Makes me wonder if there will be separate testing and/or server for them considering the mayhem that ensued with FFXI before all the tards gave up and left. I sure hope the Japanese will be playing along side us once again though, as it just won't feel right without them...hrm
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:43 pm

They said that in an interview a while back. The aim is international servers like FFXI but they are open to player input to see if it stays. I'll be a very sad panda if I don't get to play with an international crew...totally made the game what it was. I loved how there were basically 3 peak times across the day and normally something to do. Really good when you find yourself wanting to play at like 10:30 am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Signed up for beta, keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:46 pm

*murmurs something about age in an angry tone*
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Asmiro wrote:
*murmurs something about age in an angry tone*

eh?
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 am

Remember, gotta be 18 to sign for beta. I'm 17. >_<
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

I see, nope sry I didn't remember your age since its not filled in..hehe That really sucks!
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 pm

It gives me an error every time I try to put it in.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 pm

That would be cause I had it set to a minimum age of 18 or higher...hehe its now set at 17+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV BETA Applications now live!   FFXIV BETA Applications now live! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV BETA Applications now live!
Page 1 of 1