Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tareith

FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Just a heads up, there's a site out that allows current FFXI subs to get a reconsideration for admission into beta. Added note: This promo only will be running from March 4th to March 7th, so act fast before it's gone!

Here's the site:
http://forums.ffxiclopedia.org/ffxiv/

Requirements:
Current active FFXI account
Square Enix Account Email Address

FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option FFXIV-Beta-recon

Last edited by Tareith on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 pm

From what I understand, only two sites have this promotion going on; allakhazam and ffxiclopedia. Mix that with the fact you have to have an active FFXI account and the odds are seriously stacked in our favor.

I just hope I didn't mess it up. I'd forgotten to link my FFXI POL account with my SE account before I submitted. It's linked now but I'm gonna kick myself if I messed it up.

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Ah nices....excellent find! Am now registered as well, and already had my email tied to my SE account from the Security Token...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks, great find!

Done! Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 am

Awesome, thanks. I'm actually heading out the door right now, but hopefully I'll remember to do this next time I have a chance :O
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Alright, linked the POL account to the square account and registered for reconsideration :D I got so confused when I tried to login to POL afterwards though and it kept telling me my password or ID was wrong (because I hadn't entered my square ID into my POL preset login)... lol
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Ya was confusing to me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option   FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Beta Reconsideration Option
Page 1 of 1