Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Vision, Scars & Heroes of Abyssea ~ Official Website launched!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Vision, Scars & Heroes of Abyssea ~ Official Website launched! Empty
PostSubject: Vision, Scars & Heroes of Abyssea ~ Official Website launched!   Vision, Scars & Heroes of Abyssea ~ Official Website launched! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 am

You can find it here, although its nothing more than an splash page atm!

Quote :
“Abyssea,” the all-new series of battle-oriented add-ons has been announced.

Abyssea is a parallel world existing beside Vana'diel. A land fraught with perils, Abyssea is home to savage hordes of heretofore unseen creatures. Ferocious, towering NMs, new-look HNMs—even the garden varieties will confound would-be challengers with their unfamiliar and formidable powers. These and a whole host more await hapless adventurers with open arms and voracious maws.

In Abyssea, concerns such as the over-population of battle areas and the need for large time investments will be a thing of the past. The development team is hard at work creating a world where parties can engage in rewarding battles with powerful foes and collect prized equipment with the least of fuss. The expansive realm of Abyssea will comprise several new areas which will be introduced over the course of three add-ons.

From what I understand the first of these will be released this June with a small percent of the new lvl 99 cap, more than likely with another Genkai type event, and these are being speculated to be like large scale Dynamis type events, but for 6-man PTs instead. Sounds very very good to me, cause I never really got into the large-scale raids in XI, because of the time commitment involved, but now that these will be one PT, I'll be sure to get in on it! Plus it will have Artifact Armor III in them to earn!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Vision, Scars & Heroes of Abyssea ~ Official Website launched!
Page 1 of 1