Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

New Player Intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zophia

Zophia

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey guys, this is the poster from MMORPG.com, I'm a brand new player to FFXI but a huge FF supporter overall. I played very briefly on a friend's account a while back and really liked the way the game played but never had the open opportunity to play. I'm now in a sound financial situation as well as social and want to invest a ton of time into an MMO that rewards you for hard work. I also can't wait for XIV and really want to get sucked into the FF Online World.

I played Diablo 2 way back when, then really fell in love with Guild Wars which is probably why I didn't get to play FFXI. From Guild Wars I went to join a couple of friends in WoW. I really loved Vanilla WoW, I had a lot of great times and the pvp was unmatched in any game. Well I've grown very tired of wow, I quit a while ago and I'm never going back. I can get my pvp fix from shooters and street fighter :) This is where I want to be and I can't wait to join you!

Side Note: I also know Japanese if that helps at all :D
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi Spidii, nice to meet you!

I know what you mean, PvP is better in shooters than in RPGs where all the matters is who has spent more time getting levels and gear, not who is more skilled and has better reflexes! If you play L4D2 we could play a round sometime ^^b

Now's a good time to get into FFXI, a lot has changed over the years and made it easier to get things done than it used to be, and there's even more content coming throughout the year.

See you in the game!

PS: knowing Japanese will benefit you in this game :)
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Hiya Spidii, that's quite the interesting name. Glad to have ya interested in us, but also to take a good crack at FFXI. As Pyrrha said its a great time to get into it with all the changes and the ton of changes and additions coming in just a few short months, then throughout the year.

Seriously the lvl cap being raised too 99 is going to change the entire way you play the game, well maybe not for under lvl 75, but above that its just going to unlock abilities and things one can do that was impossible before.

I'll get ya membership, so afterward do look around our forums, tons to read in the members sections, and make yourself be heard where needed or for fun. We are all about social and the adventure together.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcom to the Forums, i hope we can make you feel at home right off the batt.

Group hug everyone Onigiri Happy Or not Onigiri XD Hihi
Back to top Go down

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 pm

welcome to EE! hope to see you soon. tell us when u log in so we can give u a linkpearl Onigiri Drink
Back to top Go down
Zophia

Zophia

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm logged in, my character's name is Zophia!
Back to top Go down

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:12 pm

did u make ur character on the fenrir server?

EDIT: wat system are u playing on and khalu is going to ask you what you want as your name because our forum names match our character name :o so just keep an eye out
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 am

Hiya, and welcome! Awesome that you know japanese, will definately widen the range of people you can play with :) I was trying to learn and still want to, but now with college going if I study Japanese I won't have much time to play FFXI :O I know, what a dilemma right? :P Anywho, I'm always jumping from job to job in-game, so I'll probably have some low-end job or another that I decide to level that I can play with you ^^
Back to top Go down
Zophia

Zophia

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 am

Sounds great! I'm having a bit of trouble so that would be awesome! I'm really enjoying the game though. And Japanese is my major so it works out quite well ^.^ Anyways, I hope to see you in game, I'll have the next few days off so I'm gonna play hard.
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 am

What city did you pick to start in ?
Ill be in bastok starting zone ill keep N eye out see if i can spot you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Player Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Intro   New Player Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Player Intro
Page 1 of 1